UCIL Recruitment 2020 Trainee Mining Mate C Apprentice Attendant Driver 136 Posts Online Form: The Uranium Corporation of India Ltd (UCIL Singhbhum, Jharkhand.) has issued a latest notification Advt No-02/2020 for Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A, Winding Engine Driver-B, Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate) and Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant). Vacancy at 136 Posts. Check here the UCIL Recruitment Online Application Form Date,Test Date & Shortlist Merit List, Admit Card, Result and Final Selection List 2020 releasing latest update news.
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 :Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Trainee, Mining Mate C, Apprentice, Attendant, Driver. Candidates can apply for the posts through the offcial website from 18 May 2020 to 22 June 2020(Extended Date to 22 July 2020). Direct link to download the UCIL Notification Pdf and Application Form, given below on this page.
|Uranium Corporation of India Ltd (UCIL) Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Details|
|Organisation||Uranium Corporation of India Ltd (UCIL Singhbhum, Jharkhand.)|
|Name of Post||Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A, Winding Engine Driver-B, Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate) and Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)|
|No. of Vacancies||136 Posts|
|Starting Date||18 May 2020|
|Last Date||22 June 2020 (Extended Date to 22 July 2020).|
|Computer Based Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) – 4 Posts
- Mining Mate-C – 52 Posts
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A – 3 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver-B – 14 Posts
- Blaster-B – 4 Posts
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – 53 Posts
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – 6 Posts
- Graduate Operational Trainee – B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidates with knowledge of Computer will be preferred.
- Mining Mate-C – Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language.
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A – Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr. Should be conversant with operation of oil fired boilers.
- Winding Engine Driver-B – Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster-B – Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in a Underground Metal Mines. Candidates should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting.
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Apprentice – Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit :
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (as on 30.04.2020)|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||30 years|
|Mining Mate-C||35 years|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||30 years|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||32 years|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||25 years|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST : Nil.
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) 02(Two) years training. Consolidated monthly stipend : During Ist year of training – Rs.33994/- per month (BP-Rs.29990/- + DA – Rs.4004/-).
During 2nd year of training –Rs.30890/- plus DA as prevalent
during 2nd year.
- Mining Mate-C ₹33087 (B.P. – ₹29190 + DA – ₹3897) in the scale of Pay of ₹29190 – 3% – ₹45480
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A ₹32180 ( B.P – ₹28390 + DA – ₹3790) in the Scale of Pay of ₹28390 – 3% – ₹44230
- Winding Engine Driver-B/Blaster-B ₹32633 (B.P. – ₹28790 + DA – ₹3843) in the scale of Pay of ₹28790 – 3% – ₹44850
UCIL Apprentice Mode of Selection:
- Computer based On-line Exam
- Document Verification