TTWREIS Telangana Teacher Recruitment 2020 TTWREIS Part Time Faculty Online Form@www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in :Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions (TTWREIS) Hyderabad has invited applications for recruitment 160 Teacher Posts for TGT and Other posts. Check here the full details of TTWREIS Telangana Recruitment 2020 latest update news and Also Get TTWREIS Teacher Notification, Online Application Form Last Date, Written Exam and Syllabus 2020 from here.
TTWREIS Teacher Jobs Notification 2020
TTWREIS, Telangana has issued a latest Jobs notification for the Apply Online in TTWREIS recruitment of Teacher Vacancy at 160 Posts. Interested candidates can apply online by 24 June 2020 through the website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.The Details Like TTWREIS, Telangana Recruitment Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form process are given below. TTWREIS Teacher Bharti 2020 Notification Pdf Download and Apply Online Application Form Link Given Below.
Telangana Teacher Vacancy Details
Total – 160 Posts
- EMRS (G), Palvancha – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Indalwai – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Gandugulap ally – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Gundala – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Bayyaram – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Utnoor – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Kalwakurthy at Jadcherla – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Sirpur-T – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Tekulapally – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Kuravi – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Seerole – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Yellareddypeta – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Marrimadla – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Balanagar – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Gandhari – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Narnoor – 10 posts
- For Subject Teachers – Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- For Art / Craft & Music – Rs. 20, 000/- per month.
- For Librarian / technical ASST – Rs. 17,000/- per month.
Education Qualification :
Subject Teachers –
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional college of Education of NCERT in concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
- Bachelor degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject /combination of subject and in aggregate.
- For TGT (Telugu): Third language as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Social Studies): Any two of the following main subject at graduation level: History, Geography, Economics, and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- For TGT (Maths): Mathematics as main subject at graduation level with one of the following as second subject : Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Statistics.
- For TGT (Science): Bachelor Degree in science with any two of the following subjects Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- B.Ed or equivalent Degree from a recognized University.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)Paper –II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose OR TET.
- Proficiency in teaching in English medium is mandatory.
- Desirable: Experience inin Central Govt organizations (KVS/NVS/CBSE Public schools, Etc…).
Art & Craft Teacher –
Bachelor in Fine Art or Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Sr. School Certificate Exam with minimum 5 years (Full Time0 diploma in Fine Art/ Painting / Drawing & Painting from a recognized Institute / University.
Music Teacher –
- Essential :
- Senior Secondary school certificate with 50 % marks or Intermediate with 50 % marks or its equivalent and Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University
- Competence to teach through English Medium.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
- 3 years of experience as a music teacher.
Technical Assistant –
- Bachelor’s degree I Information technology/ BCA from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks in the relevant field.
Experience: Post qualification, two year of relevant experience in Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute.
- 1st class diploma (3years full time) in Computer Science /IT/Electronics.
Experience: Post qualification, Two years of relevant experience on Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute.
- Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Experience of two years in a Library / Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in Computer application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
Retired teachers’ uptoto the age of 65 years may be engaged subject to their fitness and willingness.
The candidates have to submit the application through online from thesociety website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.inby paying a Fee of Rs. 50/-(Fifty rupees only).
The selection of candidates will be as per the procedure finalized by TTWREIS.
| TTWREIS Teacher Recruitment 2020 – Important Date and Direct Link
|Organisation||Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS, Hyderabad)|
|Name of Posts||Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||160 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Start Date||10 June 2020|
|Last Date||24 June 2020|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|