TPSC Personal Assistant Writing Test Admit Card 2023 Grade 2 (PA II) Group-C (Gazetted) Exam/ Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription Date and Hall Ticket Pdf Download : A Latest Jobs Notification (Advt No 10/2022) for the recruitment of 50 Personal Assistant, Grade II Vacancy in GA (P&T) Department Tripura. Released @ www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Check here the TPSC Grade 2 Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus Advertisement Pdf. Also stay here for TPSC Personal Assistant Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
Tripura PSC Personal Assistant, Grade II Recruitment 2022
TPSC (PA II) Recruitment Grade 2 Online Form 2022 : Tripura Public Service Commission invites applications for filling up 50 Vacancies of Personal Assistant, Grade II. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for TPSC Personal Assistant (PA II) Recruitment 2022 through the official website -www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in From 2nd May 2022 to 31th May 2022. The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
TPSC Grade 2 (PA II) 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Personal Assistant, Grade II : 50 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Pay Matrix Level- 9 Rs. 5,700/- to Rs. 24,000/- +GP 2,800/-
Age Limit : (as on 31-5-2022)
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check the Official Notification which is attached below.
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed at least Higher Secondary (H.S+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university with minimum 35% marks in average or aspirants shall have passed Madhyamika examination with Stenography course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamika.
- Should have knowledge of operating computer and a certificate from any Govt. or Govt. recognized or Govt. registered institution or university which may be of minimum of duration of 3 months.
- Should have proficiency in typing in English on computer and shorthand writing/ transcription with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
- General Candidates : Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ BPL Card Holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates : Rs.150/-
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription
- Main Examination
|TPSC Grade 2 Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Personal Assistant, Grade II (PA II)|
|No. of Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||2nd May 2022|
|Last Date||31th May 2022
|Preliminary Exam Date
||26th March 2023|
|Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription Date||3rd July 2023
|Writing Test Notice||Click Here|
|Prelims Exam Date Notice
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|
Leave a Reply