TNPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 AD & EO Exam Date Syllabus and Hall Ticket Pdf Download : TNPSC Recruitment Board Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 12 Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit, Executive Officer Grade-I Vacancy 2022 Released @ www.tnpsc.gov.in Check here TNPSC Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and Download Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for TNPSC Assistant Director Exam Date,Oral Test, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
TNPSC AD & EO Online Form 2022 : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications for filling up 12 Vacancies of Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit, Executive Officer Grade-I Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022 through the official website -www.tnpsc.gov.in From 21th January 2022 to 21th February 2022. The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
TNPSC AD & EO 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit, Executive Officer Grade-I : 8 Posts
- Executive Officer Grade-I : 4 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit : Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
- Executive Officer Grade-I : Rs 37,700/- to 1,19,500/-
Age Limit : (as on 01.07.2022)
- Assistant Director : Maximum should be 30 years.
- Executive Officer Grade-I : minimum -30 Years, maximum -35 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check the Official Notification which is attached below.
Education Qualification :
- Executive Officer: Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce and also a degree in Law.
- Assistant Director: M.A (Co-operation) (Or) M.Com., with (Co-operation) (OR) M.Com., (without Co-operation as a subject) or Must have passed Final Examination of ICA.
- Check the below provided official Advertisement for more educational qualification details.
- Executive Officer: Rs. 150/-
- Assistant Director: Rs.200/-
- Fee concession details are given in the below attached official notification
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
|TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit, Executive Officer Grade-I|
|No. of Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||21th January 2022|
|Last Date||21th February 2022|
|Exam Date (EO) Paper-1/ Paper-2/Paper-3
||23th April 2022/ 24th April 2022|
|Exam Date (AD) Paper-1/ Paper-2
||30th April 2022|
|Notification Pdf||Assistant Director || Executive Officer|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|