TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 AHO Assistant Director of Horticulture 991 Posts Online Form Exam Date Syllabus : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs Notification 2021 for 991 Posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer, Assistant Horticultural Officer, Agricultural Officer, Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Vacancy 2021 released @ www.tnpsc.gov.in,/. Check here the Tamil Nadu Horticultural Officer Bharti 2021 full details and download exam pattern, syllabus & advertisement pdf. Also stay here for TNPSC AAO AHO Assistant Director of Horticulture Online Form Exam Date (Expected), Admit Card Document Verification Result Merit List 2021 releasing latest update news.
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021 : Tamil Nadu PSC invites applications for filling up 991 Vacancies of Assistant Agricultural Officer, Assistant Horticultural Officer, Agricultural Officer, Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Posts. Eligible Candidates highly recommended to Apply Online for TNPSC AAO AHO Assistant Director of Horticulture Bharti 2021 through the official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in/. from 05th February 2021 to 04th March 2021. Detailed Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form Link given below.
TNPSC Bharti 2021 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility, Application Fee and Selection Process
- Assistant Horticulture Officer : 307 Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Officer : 122 Posts
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: 28 Posts
- Horticulture Officer : 169 Posts
- Agricultural Officer (Extension) : 365 Posts
- Total : 991 Posts
- Assistant Horticulture Officer, Agricultural Officer (Extension), Assistant Agriculture Officer :Rs. 20600 -65500 /-
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: Rs. 56100 – 177500/-
- Horticulture Officer : Rs. 37700 – 119500/-
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Horticulture Officer : The Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination and possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- Assistant Agriculture Officer : The candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Exam and passed two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or Gandhigram Rural University are eligible to apply.
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: The candidates must possess a degree in M.Sc., Horticulture (or) M.Sc., Fruit Science (or) M.Sc., Floriculture and Landscaping (or) MSc, Vegetable Science (or) MSc, Spices / Plantation and Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.
- Horticulture Officer : The candidates must possess a degree in BSc, Horticulture.
- Agricultural Officer (Extension) : The candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture (BSc Agriculture).
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years.
Registration Fee : Rs. 150/-
Application Fee : Rs. 200/-
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2021 Highlights, Dates and Links
| Tamil Nadu Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2020/ 2021 – Jobs Details, Important Date & Direct Link
|Department||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Agricultural Officer, Assistant Horticultural Officer, Agricultural Officer, Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||991 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Online Form and Exam Date
|Starting Date||05 February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04 March 2021|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank||6 March 2021|
|Date of Written Examination for AAO and AHO||17 April 2021|
|Exam date for Assistant Director of Horticulture and Horticulture Officer||18 and 19 April 2021|
|Exam Date for Agriculture Officer||18 April 2021|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
||Latest Jobs || Admit Card || Results|