RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Admit Card 2022 – 2023 Rajasthan Sr. Teacher Bharti 417 Posts Exam Date and Admit Card PDF Download : A Latest Jobs Notification (Advt No 5/2022-23) for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Sanskrit Department Recruitment 2022 has been released @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Check here the Rajasthan Senior Teacher Bharti 2022 Vacancy Details and Download Pdf. Also stay here for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2023 releasing latest update news.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Vibhag 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022
Latest Update for RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Exam 2023 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is conducting a recruitment for filling up 417 Vacancies of Senior Teacher Posts in Rajasthan Sanskrit Education Department. Written Examination for Rajasthan Sanskrit Vibhag Teacher Bharti 2022 scheduled to be held on 29th January to 1st February 2023. The Admit Card for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Sanskrit Exam 2023 to available in the official website -www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Latest News for Rajasthan New Vacancy 2023 and RPSC Admit Card Download link given below on the page.
RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Vibhag 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Sanskrit : 91 Posts
- Hindi : 56 Posts
- English : 21 Posts
- Social Science : 120 Posts
- Mathematics : 47 Posts
- Science : 82 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Pay Matrix Level-11
Age Limit As on 01-07-2022
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
Education Qualification :
- Sanskrit : Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium and
- Shiksha Shastri/ Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Hindi/ English/ Mathematics : Graduate or equivalent examination with the concerned subject as Optional Subject and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Science : Graduate or equivalent examination with at Least two of the following Subjects as Optional Subjects : Physics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Micro Biology/ Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Social Science : Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects : History/ Geography/ Economics/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Public Administration and Philosophy and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination and Document Verification.
Application Fee :
- General Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- OBC (NCL)/ EWS Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
|RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Senior Teacher (Sanskrit Education Department)|
|No. of Vacancies||417 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Start Date||23 May 2022|
|Last Date to Register Online||21 June 2022
|Revised Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Online Application Form
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|