RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Admit Card 2022 Rajasthan Sr. Teacher Bharti 417 Posts Exam Date and Call Letter Pdf Download : A Latest Jobs Notification (Advt No 5/2022-23) for RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Recruitment 2022 has been released @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Check here the RPSC Senior Teacher Vacancy, Salary, Qualification, Age Limit, Fee, Online Form Last Date and Download Pdf. Also stay here for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Vibhag Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022
RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Recruitment Online Form 2022 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites applications for filling up Vacancies of Senior Teacher Posts in Rajasthan Sanskrit Education Department. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for Rajasthan Sanskrit Vibhag Recruitment 2022 through the official website -www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in From 23th May 2022 to 21th June 2022. Detailed Notification and online application form link is given below on the page.
RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Vibhag 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Sanskrit : 91 Posts
- Hindi : 56 Posts
- English : 21 Posts
- Samajik Vigyan (Social Science) : 120 Posts
- Mathematics : 47 Posts
- Science : 82 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Pay Matrix Level-11 (Grade Pay – 4200/-).
Age Limit : (as per 1-7-2022)
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
Education Qualification :
- Sanskrit : Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium and
- Shiksha Shastri/ Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Hindi/ English/ Mathematics : Graduate or equivalent examination with the concerned subject as Optional Subject and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Science : Graduate or equivalent examination with at Least two of the following Subjects as Optional Subjects : Physics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Micro Biology/ Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Social Science : Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects : History/ Geography/ Economics/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Public Administration and Philosophy and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
Selection Process :
- Competitive Exam.
Application Fee :
- General And OBC/ BC Creamy Layer in Rajasthan State Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- Rajasthan State OBC (NCL)/ EWS Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
|RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Senior Teacher (Sanskrit Education Dept)|
|No. of Vacancies||417 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Start Date||23 May 2022|
|Last Date to Register Online||21 June 2022
|Online Application Form
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|