PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Admit Card 2022 PGCIL Power Grid & CTUIL AET (Computer Science, Electrical, Civil & Electronics) Exam Date and Admit Card Pdf Download : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, (PGCIL) Recruitment Board, Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 105 Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical, Civil, Computer Science & Electronics) Vacancy 2022 Released @ www.powergrid.in. Check here PGCIL Power Grid & CTUIL Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for PGCIL AET Electrical, Civil, Computer Science & Electronics) Main Exam, Interview Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
PGCIL AET (Electrical, Civil, Computer Science & Electronics) Recruitment 2022
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Online Form 2022 : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, (PGCIL) Recruitment Board, invites applications for filling up 105 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical, Civil, Computer Science & Electronics) Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for PGCIL Power Grid & CTUIL Recruitment 2022 through the official website – www.powergrid.in From 27th January 2022 to 20th February 2022. The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
Assistant Engineer Trainee
- AET (Computer Science) Power Grid & CTUIL : 37 Posts
- AET (Electrical) Power Grid & CTUIL : 60 Posts
- AET (Civil) Power Grid & CTUIL : 04 Posts
- AET (Electronic) Power Grid & CTUIL : 04 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Rs.40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period.
- Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA) after completion of training.
Age Limit (As On 01.01.2022) :
- Maximum Age 28 years as on 31.12.2021 (Candidates should have been born on or after 31.12.1993)
Education Qualification :
- Electrical : Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical).
- Electronic : Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
- Civil : Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science : Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology.
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- C/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates : Nil
- Other Candidate Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
Selection Process :
- GATE 2021
- Behavioral Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
|PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, (PGCIL)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical, Civil, Electronics & Computer Science)|
|No. of Vacancies||105 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||27 January 2022|
|Last Date||20 February 2022|
|Interview Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|