NTPC Executive Trainee Admit Card 2022 ET Finance/ HR Exam Date and Call Letter Pdf Download : NTPC Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 60 Executive Trainee (Finance (CA/ CMA), MBA & Human Resources) Vacancy 2022 Released @ www.ntpc.co.in. Check here the NTPC ET Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022
NTPC ET Recruitment Online Form 2022 : National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd invites applications for filling up 60 Vacancies of Executive Trainee (Finance (CA/ CMA), MBA & Human Resources). Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 through the official website -www.ntpc.co.in From 7th March 2022 to 21th March 2022. The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
NTPC Executive Trainee 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Executive Trainee (Finance (CA/ CMA)) : 20 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Finance (MBA)) : 10 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Human Resources) : 30 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-
Age Limit :
- Maximum – 29 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check the Official Notification which is attached below.
Education Qualification :
- Executive Trainee (Finance (CA/ CMA)) : CA/ CMA (previously ICWA) qualified from the institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India, are eligible to apply.
- Executive Trainee (Finance (MBA)) : Graduates with at least two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Finance or MBA with specialization in Finance from recognized Indian University/ Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India, with not less than 65% marks, as per respective university/ institute norms.
- Executive Trainee (Human Resources) : Graduates with at least two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or Masters in Social Work or MHROD or MBA with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University/ Institutes recognized by an appropriate statutory authority with not less than 65% marks, as per respective university/ institute norms.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates : 300/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women Candidates : No fee
Selection Process :
- Online Selection Test – Subject Knowledge Test (SKT) & Executive Aptitude Test (EAT)
- Personal Interview
|NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Limited)|
|Name of Posts||Executive Trainee (Finance (CA/ CMA), MBA & Human Resources)|
|No. of Vacancies||60 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||7th January 2022|
|Last Date||21th March 2022|
||16th July 2022|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|