NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Graduate & Technical (Diploma) Apprentices 500 Posts Online Form : NLC India Limited (NLC) has issued the latest notification for the NLCIL recruitment of Graduate Apprentices & Technical (Diploma) Apprentices Vacancy at 550 posts. Check here the NLC Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Full Details. Also Stay here for NLC Apprentice (Apprenticeship Trainee) Online Form Date Result Date, Shortlisted Merit List for Document Verification, Results and Final Selection List 2020 releasing latest update news.
NLC India Limited Vacancy Notification 2020 : NLC India Limited ( NLCIL ) invites applications for engaging 550 candidates to the Graduate Apprentices & Technical (Diploma) for Apprenticeship Training 2020-21. Eligible candidates highly recommended to apply online for NLC India Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 through the official website www.nlcindia.com from 15th October to 3th Novmber 2020. The Notification Pdf download and Apply Online link given below.
Vacancy Details – NLC Recruitment 2020
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering :70 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : 10
- Instrumentation Engineering : 10 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 35 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering :75 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering : 20 Posts
- Chemical Engineering : 10 Posts
Mining Engineering : 20 Posts
Technical (Diploma) Apprentices
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 85 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : 10 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering :10 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 35 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 90 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering : 25 Posts
- Mining Engineering : 30 Posts
- pharmacist : 15 Posts
- Total : 550 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices :15028 /- Per Month.
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices : 12524 /- Per Month.
Educational Qualifications :
- Graduate Apprentices A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices
A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Age Limit : Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is entrust~d with the task of preparation of short list from the online application data. Short listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Short listed candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Short listed candidates have to appear for certificate verification at Neyveli (or) Chennai .
|NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||NLC India Limited|
|Name of Posts||Graduate Apprentices & Technical (Diploma) Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||550 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online application|
|Online Form and Result Date
|Starting Date||15 October 2020|
|Last Date||3 Novmber 2020|
|Declaration of Shortlisted candidates||16 Novmber 2020|
|Verification of certificates of Shortlisted candidates||23 Novmber 2020|
|Result Link||Available Soon|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|