National Institute of Ayurveda MTS Recruitment 2021 NIA Lecturer, Pharmacist, LDC 52 Posts Application Form Interview Date : National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Jaipur Jobs Notification 2020 for 53 Posts of Associate Professor, Lecturer, Museum Curator, Pharmacist, Cataloguer, Lower Divisional Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy 2021 released @ nia.nic.in. Check here the NIA Jaipur Multi Tasking Staff Bharti 2021 full details and download advertisement pdf. Also stay here for National Institute of Ayurveda NIA Pharmacist, LDC Application Form Test Interview Date, Admit Card Shortlisted Candidates List Document Verification Result Merit List 2021 releasing latest update news.
National Institute of Ayurveda Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 : National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) has invited applications for the Lecturer, Multi Tasking Staff, Pharmacist and other posts. You can National Institute of Ayurveda Non-Teaching application form for the National Institute of Ayurveda Vacancy from 29 December 2020 to 60 Days. Detailed Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form Link given below.
- Associate Professor (Kayachikitsa): 01 Post
- Lecturer: 08 Posts
- Museum Curator: 01 Posts
- Pharmacist: 03 Posts
- Cataloguer: 01 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 36 Posts
- Total : 52 Posts
- Associate Professor : Rs. 78,800-2,09,200 + NPA admissible as per Central Government Rules. (level 12)
- Lecturer : Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 (Level 10)
- Museum Curator : Rs. 35400-112400 (Level 6)
- Pharmacist :Rs. 29200-92300 (Level 5)
- Cataloguer : Rs. 25500-81100 (Level 4)
- Lower Division Clerk :Rs. 19900-63200 (Level 2)
- Multi-Tasking Staff : Rs. 18000-56900 (Level 1)
Educational Qualification :
- Associate Professor (Kayachikitsa) : Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject. Minimum of 05 years teaching experience.
- Lecturer : Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized under IMCC Act 1970.
- Museum Curator : B.Sc. in Botany with 02 Years relevant experience.
- Pharmacist : Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/ State Board of Education. Diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy of not less than 03 years duration including internship from a recognized University OR B. Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized University.
- Cataloguer : SSC + Diploma in Library Science of One Year from a University.
- Lower Division Clerk : Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education. Typing Speed of 35 words per minute (wpm) in English /30 words per minute (wpm) in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer
- Multi-Tasking Staff : Minimum 10th Class (Matriculation) Pass
Age Limit :
Minimum Age 25 and Maximum 50 years.
Application Fee :
- Associate Professor Rs. 4000/- for SC.
for EWS, SC & ST (Lecturer) Rs. 3500/- for General & OBC and Rs. 3000/-
Pharmacist, Museum Cureter, Cataloger, Lower Divisional Clerk & MTS Rs. 2000/- for General & OBC and Rs. 1800/- for EWS/SC/ ST Applicants.
Selection Process :
- For Shortlisting Candidates for Interview and/or Selection, Objective-Type Screening Tests will be conducted for all the above Posts(except for the Posts of Associate Professor) depending upon the number of Applications for the Posts. The Syllabus, Duration of the Test, Total Marks, Criteria for Award of Marks and any other information for the Screening Tests will be posted on the Website of the Institute.
|NIA Jaipur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020/ 2021 – Jobs Details|
|Department||National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Jaipur|
|Name of Posts||Associate Professor, Lecturer, Museum Curator, Pharmacist, Cataloguer, Lower Divisional Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||52 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Application Form|
|Online Form and Exam Date
|Notification Date||15 December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||60 Days|
|Test & Interview Date||Update Soon|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|