Madras High Court PA Admit Card 2021 (Released) MHC Chennai Personal Assistant Clerk Recruitment Exam Date and Hall Ticket Download 2021 : Madras High Court Jobs Notification 2020 for 77 Posts of Personal Assistant, Personal Clerk Vacancy 2021 released @ www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. Check here the MHC Chennai Personal Assistant Bharti 2021 full details and download exam pattern, syllabus & advertisement pdf. Also stay here for Madras High Court PA Clerk Exam Date, Skill Test/ Document Verification Date, Admit Card (Call Letter), Result and Merit List 2021 releasing latest update news.
Madras High Court Personal Clerk Recruitment 2021 : High Court of Madras Chennai has invites applications for the post of Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges, Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) and Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars). You can Madras High Court apply online in Madras High Court Recruitment from 27 December 2020 to 3 February 2021. Detailed Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form Link given below.
Madras High Court PA Clerk Exam Date and Hall Ticket 2021 : The Written Examination for MHC Personal Assistant and Clerk Recruitment 2021 scheduled to be held on 6th March 2021. Admit Card of Madras High Court PA Clerk 2021 has been released on 2nd March 2021 online on the official website – www.mhc.tn.gov.in. Direct link to download MHC Exam Admit Card 2021 to be given below.
MHC PA Clerk 2021 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility and Selection Process
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Personal Assistant (to the Honourable Judges) : 66 Posts
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) : 08 Posts
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) : 03 Posts
- Total : 77 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Personal Assistant (to the Honourable Judges) Pay Level-22: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- + Spl. Pay
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) Pay Level-16: Rs.36,400-1,15,700
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) Pay Level-10: Rs.20,600-65500
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University in the Indian Union is Mandatory to apply for this post.
- Candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil – Higher/Senior Grade.
- Candidates must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age 18 and Maximum 45 years.
Application Fee :
- For BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR : Rs.400/-.
- For SC/ST : Nil.
Selection Process :
- Common Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
Madras High Court PA Clerk Recruitment 2020-21 Highlights, Dates and Links
|MHC Chennai PA Clerk Recruitment 2020/ 2021 – Jobs Details|
|Department||Madras High Court Chennai|
|Name of Posts||Personal Assistant, Personal Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||77 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Online Form and Exam Date
|Notification Date||27 December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||3 February 2021|
|Exam Date||06 March 2021|
|Admit Card Link
||Download – Admit Card|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
||Latest Jobs || Admit Card || Results|