Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2022 Assistant Commandant/ Technical Exam Date & Call Letter Pdf Download : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Board Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 65 Assistant Commandant – General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics) Vacancy 2022 Released @ www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. Check here ICG Bharti 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, offline form last date and download Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for ICG Physical Test (PST) Date, Trial Test Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2021-2022 releasing latest update news.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
ICG Assistant Commandant/ Technical Recruitment Form 2022 : Indian Coast Guard (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Civilian invites applications for filling up 65 Vacancies of Assistant Commandant – General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics) Posts in Indian Coast Guard (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) 2022. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online in prescribed application format for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 From 18th February 2022 to 28th March 2022. The Detailed Notification and offline application link is given below on the page.
ICG Assistant Commandant 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
Assistant Commandant –
- General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA) : 50 Posts
- Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics) : 15 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Assistant Commandant : Level-10 Rs. 56,100/-
- Deputy Commandant : Level-11 Rs. 67,700/-
- Commandant (JG) : Level-12 Rs. 78,800/-
- Commandant : Level-13 Rs. 1,23,100/-
- Deputy Inspector General : Level-13A Rs. 1,31,100/-
- Inspector General : Level-14 Rs. 1,44,200/-
- Additional Director General : Level-15 Rs. 1,82,200/-
- Director General : Level-17 Rs. 2,25,000/-
Age Limit (As On 14.03.2022) :
- Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
Education Qualification :
- General Duty (GD) – Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum 60% Marks. & Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination
- Commercial Pilot– 12th Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA.
- Technical– Engineering Degree with 60% marks in aggregate & At least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class.
- As per check the official notification.
Selection Process :
- Stage-I Written Exam (CGCAT)
- Stage-II (PSB)
- Stage-III (FSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Indian Coast Guard Foreman Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Commandant – General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics)|
|No. of Vacancies||65 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Notification Date||18th February 2022|
|Last Date||28th March 2022|
||To be announced Soon|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|