Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Asst Commandant/ Technical Online Form Exam Date & Syllabus Pdf Download : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Board Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 71 Assistant Commandant – General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics) Vacancy 2023 Released @ www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. Check here ICG Bharti 2023 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, offline form last date and download Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for ICG Physical Test (PST) Date, Trial Test Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2023 releasing latest update news.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
ICG Assistant Commandant/ Technical Recruitment Form 2023 : Indian Coast Guard (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Civilian invites applications for filling up 71 Vacancies of Assistant Commandant – General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics) & Law Posts in Indian Coast Guard (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) 2023. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online in prescribed application format for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 From 25th January 2023 to 12th February 2023. The Detailed Notification and offline application link is given below on the page.
ICG Assistant Commandant 2023 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
Assistant Commandant –
- General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA) : 50 Posts
- Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics) : 20 Posts
- Law : 1 Post
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Assistant Commandant : Level-10 Rs. 56,100/-
- Deputy Commandant : Level-11 Rs. 67,700/-
- Commandant (JG) : Level-12 Rs. 78,800/-
- Commandant : Level-13 Rs. 1,23,100/-
- Deputy Inspector General : Level-13A Rs. 1,31,100/-
- Inspector General : Level-14 Rs. 1,44,200/-
- Additional Director General : Level-15 Rs. 1,82,200/-
- Director General : Level-16 Rs. 2,05,400/-
Age Limit (As On 14.03.2022) :
- General Duty (GD): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004.
Technical (Mechanical, Engineering & Electrical): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Law Entry: Candidates Should Born Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
Education Qualification :
- General Duty (GD) – Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum 60% Marks. & Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination
- Commercial Pilot– 12th Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA.
- Technical– Engineering Degree with 60% marks in aggregate & At least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class.
- Law Entry – Degree (Law)
- For Others: Rs. 250/-
For SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: Through Net Banking or Visa/Master/Maestro/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI.
Selection Process :
- Stage-I Written Exam (CGCAT)
- Stage-II (PSB)
- Stage-III (FSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Indian Coast Guard Foreman Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Commandant – General Duty (GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics) & Law|
|No. of Vacancies||71 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Notification Date||25th January 2023|
|Stage-I Exam Date (01/2024 Batch)
||March 2023 (Tentative)|
|Last Date Extended||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|