Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2021 Yantrik 358 posts Online Form Exam Date Syllabus : Indian Coast Guard ICG Jobs Notification 2021 for 358 Posts of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik (Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics) Vacancy 2021 released @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Check here the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Bharti 2021 full details and download exam pattern, syllabus & advertisement pdf. Also stay here for Indian Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Online Form Exam Date, Admit Card Document Verification Result Merit List 2021 releasing latest update news.
Indian Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Recruitment 2021 : Indian Coast Guard has activated the online application link for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik for 02/2021 Batch on its official website. interested candidates can apply for ICG Navik/Yantrik Recruitment 2021 on official website of ICG – joinindiancoastguard.gov.in on or before 19 January 2021. Detailed Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form Link given below.
- Navik (General Duty) : 260 Posts
- Navik (Domestic Branch) : 50 Posts
- Yantrik (Mechanical) : 31 Posts
- Yantrik (Electrical) : 07 Posts
- Yantrik (Electronics) : 10 Posts
- Total : 358 Posts
- Navik (General Duty) – Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) .
- Yantrik – Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, candidates will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
Educational Qualifications :
- Navik (General Duty) : 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) :10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik. 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows: –
- For Navik (GD) and Yantrik. Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- For Navik (DB). Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003 (both dates
Medical Standards :
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical
standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Height standards may be reduced by upto 05 cms below 157 cms for candidates having domicile of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal, Sikkim and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Height standards may be reduced by upto 02 cms for candidates having domicile of Lakshadweep.
- Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age +10percentage acceptable.
- Hearing. Normal.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST : NIL
Selection Process :
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- STAGE-II – Based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Examination, a merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-II (Physical Fitness Test(pass/fail), Document verification (Pass/fail), Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fail), Initial Medicals Examination. (Pass/Fail)will be issued
- STAGE – III – Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
- STAGE–IV–The candidates are to submit all the original documents and verification of all original documents through boards/universities/state government will be carried out by Indian Coast Guard. Candidate will be terminated from service if the documents are reported as not genuine by respective boards/universities/state government.
|ICG Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik Recruitment 2021 – Jobs Details|
|Department||Indian Coast Guard ICG|
|Name of Posts||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik|
|No. of Vacancies||358 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Form|
|Online Form and Interview Date
|Online Form Start Date||05 January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19 January 2021|
|Exam Date||March 2021|
|Apply Online||Click Here|