IIT Goa Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Online Form Non-Teaching Staff (Group A, B & C) 11 Post : Indian Institute of Technology Goa has issued a latest Jobs notification Advt. No. IIT Goa/RECT/2020/01 for the recruitment of Non-Teaching (Registrar, Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Technical Superintendent, Superintending Engineer) Vacancy at 11 posts.Stay here for IIT Goa Recruitment (Group A, B & C) Online Application Form Written Test Date Admit Card, Result & Merit List Pdf 2020 releasing latest update news.
IIT Goa Recruitment 2020 The Indian Institute of Technology Goa, (IIT Goa) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Registrar, Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Technical Superintendent, Superintending Engineer. You can apply to IIT Goa recruitment from 22 May 2020 to 30 June 2020. Read the eligibility criteria, how to apply for IIT Goa Recruitment, selection process, salary, important links here. The IIT Goa Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form link given below.
|Indian Institute of Technology Goa Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Details|
|Organisation||Indian Institute of Technology Goa,Collage of Engineering Campus,Farmagudi Ponda, Goa|
|Name of Post||Non-Teaching (Registrar, Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Technical Superintendent, Superintending Engineer)|
|No. of Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Starting Date||22 May 2020|
|Last Date||30 June 2020|
Educational Qualifications :
- Registrar : Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
- Junior Superintendent : Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of four years after the qualifying degree. For applicants with Master’s degree, normal duration of Master’s programme would be counted towards experience.
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha Prakoshth/ Hindi Cell) : Bachelor Degree with Hindi as a main subject from recognized University/ institute with English as a subject at the degree level
- Junior Assistant : Bachelors’ degree in Arts, Science, Commerce and management.
- Superintending Engineer : B.Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engineering or equivalent degreewith a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
- Technical Superintendent (Chemistry): M.Sc. or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of one year after the degree.
Age Limit :
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Junior Superintendent/ Junior Superintendent/ Technical Superintendent||32 Years|
|Junior Assistant||27 Years|
|Superintending Engineer||50 Years|
Application Fee :
- For Group A Post Application Fee Rs.500/-.
- For Group B Post Application Fee Rs.200/-.
- For Group C Post Application Fee Rs.100/-.
- Registrar :Level 14 (144200-218200)
- Junior Superintendent : Level 6 (35400 –112400)
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha Prakoshth/ Hindi Cell) : Level 6 (35400 –112400)
- Junior Assistant :Level 3 (21700–69100)
- Superintending Engineer : Level 12((78800-209200)
- Technical Superintendent (Chemistry): Level 6 (35400 –112400)
Selection Process :
Written Test/ Interview/Skill Test.