HARCO Bank Clerk Exam Date and Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2019 HARCO Bank Admit Card 2019:Haryana State Cooperative Bank (HARCO) Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, and Assistant Manager / Development Officer
Like will soon issue admit card for various posts. A total of 978 vacancies have been announced by HARCO. The admit card will be released online on HARCO’s official website harcobank.org.in. Applicants who applied for HARCO posts are eligible to download the Call Letter.HARCO bank admit card will be available to download from the official website 10-15 days before the exam date.All the candidates have to download the admit card before the exam date. Because sitting in the examination hall is not allowed without the admit card.
HARCO Bank Notification 2019 Clerk Exam Details
Name of Recruiter: Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd
Name of Post: Clerks, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant & Assistant Manager/ Development Officer
Total No. of Vacancy: 978 Vacancy
Job Location: Haryana State
Online Application Dates: 14th August to 31 August 2019
HARCO Clerk Exam Date: Oct/Nov 2019
Article Category : Admit Card
Official Website: www.harcobank.org.in
HARCO Exam Date 2019
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Bank announced for the recruitment of competent candidates for various posts. However, HARCO Bank Exam for various posts will conduct the preliminary examination for the post of Clerk in October / November 2019 (Tentative). Applicants can download the HARCO Bank Admit Card and Exam Date from the official website. HARCO bank exam date will be released soon. The exam is expected to be held in the month of October or November 2019.After the official announcement, applicants can download the HARCO bank clerk admit card online using the registration number and date of birth (DOB).
How To Download HARCO Bank Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd @www.harcobank.org.in
- Go to the below section of the home page and open the recruitment portal.
- Check the latest announcement.
- Search the HARCO Bank Admit Card Link and open it.
- Enter your Registration No. and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now, the HARCO 2019 Admit card will appear on the screen.
- At last, download and take a print out of the HARCO Bank Admit Card for future reference.