Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Call Letter 2022 GHC At Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat Civil Judge Exam Date and Admit Card Pdf Download : High Court of Gujarat, At Sola, Ahmedabad Recruitment Board, Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 219 Civil Judge Vacancy 2022 Released @ www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in. Check here High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for High Court of Gujarat, At Sola, Ahmedabad Civil Judges Main Exam, Interview Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Online Form 2022 : High Court of Gujarat, At Sola, Ahmedabad Recruitment Board, invites applications for filling up 219 Vacancies of Civil Judge Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2022 through the official website – www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in From 03rd February 2022 to 02nd March 2022. The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Civil Judge : 219 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Civil Judge : Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Age Limit :
- As on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application, a candidate belonging to General Category must not have crossed the age of 35 years and others i.e. in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, declared as such by the Government of Gujarat, as well as Disabled Persons (PH) & ExServicemen, must not have completed 38 years of age.
Education Qualification :
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administrative Department.
- The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000/ plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/ plus Bank Charges are required to be paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (PH) and ExServicemen Categories via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal – https://hcojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)
- Test of Gujarati Language
- Main Written Examination
- Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview)
|Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||High Court of Gujarat, At Sola, Ahmedabad (GHC Gujarat)|
|Name of Posts||Civil Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||60 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||03 February 2022|
|Last Date||02 March 2022|
|Preliminary Examination Date||15 May 2022 (Sunday)|
|Main Written Examination Date||17 July 2022 (Sunday)|
|Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview) Date||09 October 2022 (Sunday)|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|