GJUST Hisar Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 GJU Hisar Teaching Assistant Professor 15 Posts : Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJU Hisar) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Teaching (Assistant Professor) Vacancy at 15 Posts. Check below the GJU Hisar recruitment 2020 Full Details. Also Stay here for GJU Hisar Assistant Professor Certificate Verification List Date, Interview Date Result Date, Merit List 2020 releasing latest update and GJU Results Final Selection List 2020 Pdf download.
GJU Hisar Assistant Professor Notification 2020 Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST Hisar) has invited applications for Assistant Professor posts. Interested candidates can apply by 27 March 2020 (Extended Date to 11 May 2020). In this article we are going to share you all the detail regarding of gjus&t hisar Recruitment 2020 like age limit, eligibility criteria, educational qualification and selection process. Candidates apply online through direct link which is given below.
|Guru Jambheshwar University of Science Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Details|
|Organisation||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST Hisar)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Starting Date||5 March 2020 (Extended Date to 25 April 2020).|
|Last Date||27 March 2020 (Extended Date to 11 May 2020).|
- Economics: 03 Posts
- English: 03 Posts
- Hindi: 03 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 03 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 03 Posts
- A Post Graduate (PG) with Master degree with 55 percent marks in a concerned subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. The applicant has presented at least 02 papers based on he/she Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/sported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency. B.E./B.Tech./B.S./M.E./M. Tech./M.S. or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
Maximum 60 years.
Application Fee :
- For General Rs.800/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS/ESM/PWD Rs.200/-.
- For All Female Rs.400/-.
Assistant Professor – Academic Pay Level-10
Selection Process :
A written test/ seminar may also be conducted before interview if the University feels it necessary in any case.