ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019: ECIL Hyderabad has issued a notification for the recruitment of 64 posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy. Eligible candidates can fill the application form for the vacant posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee from 06 December 2019 to 04 January 2020 from Electronics Corporation of India Limited. For this ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment, the selection process will be conducted through GATE Score and Personal Interview . See other details of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2019 list of vacancies, salary, selection process, application process, application fee below.
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019
Organization Name : Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Post Name : Graduate Engineer Trainee
No. of Vacancies : 64
Educational Qualification : Eng Graduate
Starting Date : 6 December 2019.
Last Date : 4 January 2020.
Application Mode : ONLINE
Official Website : ecil.co.in.
Graduate Engineer Trainee:- First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Gen/ UR Candidates:- Max. 25 Years
Graduate Engineer Trainee Post Pay Rs. 48160/-
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen:- Nil
How to Apply Online for ECIL Vacancy?
- Go to the ECIL official portal, i.e., http://www.ecil.co.in/
- On the home page, find and hit the link “ECIL GET Notification”
- A new page will open and click on the “Detailed Advertisement”
- Read the eligibility criteria, instructions/guidelines, and other information provided in the ECIL Notification.
- If eligible, tap the “Apply Online” link
- Enter all the appropriate details like personal, academic, and other info in the application form
- Pay the fee before the last date
- Cross-check all the particulars once before submitting the application.Important Links:
Apply Online:- Click here