DHSFW Assam ANM Grade 3 & 4 Admit Card 2022 DHSFW Grade III & IV Non Technical ANM LDA Peon Exam Date and Admit Card Pdf Download : Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Assam Recruitment Board, Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 207 Grade III & IV (Auxiliary Nurse of Midwife, Peon, LDA (Computer Assistant) / Steno Typist) Vacancy 2022 Released @ www.dhs.assam.gov.in. Check here DHSFW Assam Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for DHSFW Assam ANM Peon LDA Main Exam, Interview Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
DHSFW Assam ANM Grade 3 & 4 Online Form 2022 : Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Assam Recruitment Board, invites applications for filling up 207 Vacancies of Grade III & IV (Auxiliary Nurse of Midwife, Peon, LDA (Computer Assistant) / Steno Typist) Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Assam Recruitment 2022 through the official website – www.dhs.assam.gov.in From 08th February 2022 to 18th February 2022 (Last Date Extended 28th February). The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
DHSFW Assam ANM Grade 3 & 4 Recruitment 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
Grade-III (Technical & Non Technical)
- ANM (Auxiliary Nurse of Midwife) : 166 Posts
- LDA (Computer Assistant)/ Steno Typist : 16 Posts
- Grade IV (Peon) : 25 Posts
- Total : 207 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- ANM & LDA : Rs.14,000/- to 60,500/- Per Month Grade Pay- 6200/-
- Grade IV Peon : Rs.12,000/- to 52000/- Per Month Grade Pay- 3900/-
Age Limit (As On 01.01.2021) :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Education Qualification :
- ANM : ANM Training passed from Assam Govt Institution or Institution recognized by India Nursing Council and Assam Nursing Council and Registered under Assam Nursing Council.
- LDA : Graduate in Arts, Commerce or Science from Government recognized university or equivalent and applicant must possess minimum 1 year Diploma course in Computer Application.
- Grade IV Peon : Class VIII pass from a govt. recognized school.
- No Fee Required to be Paid.
Selection Process :
- Selection Process Shall be Notified in Due Course in the Official Website of the Directorate of Health Services Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) in due Course of Time.
|DHSFW Assam ANM Grade 3 & 4 Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Assam|
|Name of Posts||Grade III & IV (ANM, Peon & LDA)|
|No. of Vacancies||207 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||08 February 2022|
|Last Date||18 February 2022 (Last Date Extended 28th February)|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Last Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|