CWC Recruitment 2020 @Application Form Stenographer Grade-I 12 Post:Central Water Commission invites offline mode applications from eligible officers to fill the post of Stenographer Grade-I in subordinate offices of CWC located in different parts of India on deputation or absorption basis. As per Central Water Commission Notification 2020, a total of 12 vacancies have been allotted for the CWC Steno Vacancy 2019. Interested candidates can apply from 14 December 2019 to 3 January 2020. Other details of the Central Water Commission Recruitment 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Details of CWC Steno Recruitment 2019-2020
Organization Name: Central Water Commission
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Name: Stenographer
Total Vacancy: 12
Job Location: Across India
Starting Date : 14 December 2020
Last Date : 3 January 2020.
Official Website: www.cwc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Posts
Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
Stenographer Grade-I Pay Scale Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/-
How to apply CWC Delhi Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cwc.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for Steno posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.