BECIL PCM Recruitment 2020 IT Consultant Patient Care Manager 11 Post Application Form : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) has issued a latest notification for Applications are invited for IT Consultant & 10 Patient Care Manager Vacancy empanelment of Temporary staff purely on contract basis for deployment in a government hospital/office in Delhi/NCR/Jhajjar and All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. Check here the BECIL IT Consultant & Patient Care Manager recruitment vacancy details. Further information regarding to Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) Online Application Form Test/Interview Date Admit Card, Result Merit List and Selection List 2020 releasing to be available on this page.
BECIL Recruitment 2020 has released Applications are invited for recruitment of Patient Care Manager & IT Consultant manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in All India Council for Technical Education.Interested candidates can apply by 29 May 2020 to 18 June 2020. Candidates can check more details from our website. The BECIL PCM Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form link given below.
|Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd BECIL Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Details|
|Organisation||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd BECIL,|
|Name of Post||IT Consultant & 10 Patient Care Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Starting Date||29 May 2020|
|Last Date||16 June 2020|
|Test/Interview Date||To be notified accordingly here|
|Apply Mode||Application Form|
|Postal Address||BECIL’s Head Office at BECIL, 14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002.|
Educational Qualifications :
- IT Consultant : Candidates must have to complete B.E/ B.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics)/ M.E/M.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/Electronics) / MBA (IT) from recognized institutions of UGC/AICTE/MCA/ MSc (Information Technology/Computer Science) for the IT Consultant Vacancy.
- Patient Care Manager :Candidates must have to complete Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university for the Patient Care Manager Vacancy.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
Age Limit :
Maximum 40 years.
Application fee :
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST/PH candidates application fee Rs.250/-.
BECIL gives the pay of Rs. 30,000/- per month consolidated with annual increment of 10% for selected candidates of PCM and Rs.40,000/-to 50,000/- for the selected candidates of IT Consultant.
Selection Process :