JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification– Young or enthusiastic contenders are going to be recruited in the department for 33 posts of Junior Assistant, Steno and Typist in the Jammu and Kashmir High Court. The Jammu and Kashmir High Court has issued a latest notification for stenographer, compositor, electrician, driver, steno. Candidates can apply from 28 December 2019 to 31 January 2020. Other details of JK High Court Recruitment 2020 age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
J&K High Court Jobs 2020
Name of the Board :High Court of Jammu and Kashmir
Name of the Posts: Stenographer – Steno Typist & Others
Number of Vacancies: 33 Posts
Job Category :Jammu and Kashmir Govt jobs
Starting Date to Apply: 26th December 2019
Last Date to Apply: 31st January 2020
Application Mode: Offline
Job Location :Jammu and Kashmir
Official Website: www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
Must have passed 10th, 12th class, graduate equivalent from recognized board / university / institute
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
General/OBC Rs. 350/-
No fee for SC/ST candidates.
Stenographer postpay Rs. 44900-142400/-
Compositor, Steno Typist postpay Rs. 29200-92300/-
Electrician, Driver postpay Rs. 19900-63200/-
JK High Court Selection Process:
How to apply for Jammu and Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2020?
- Download JK High Court Recruitment Notification
- Then download the application form
- Fill in your personal details and your educational details
- Applicants may pay the application fee if required
- Check the details entered in the application form
- Finally, on or before the last date, send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the registered postal address.