JKPSC Combined Competitive (Prelims) Exam Admit Card 2022 JK CCE Bharti Exam Date and Admit Card Pdf Download : JKPSC Recruitment Board latest Jobs notification (Advt No 08-PSC (DR-P) of 2022) for 220 Posts of Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (G) Service, J&K Accounts (G) Service Vacancy 2022 released on the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in. Check here the JK CCE Bharti 2022 Full Details and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf. Also stay here for JKPSC Combined Competitive (Prelims) Exam Date (Expected), interview/ Document Verification Date, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Result and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
JKPSC Combined Competitive (Prelims) Exam Recruitment 2022
JKPSC CCE Recruitment Online Form 2022 : Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission invites applications for filling up 220 Vacancies of Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (G) Service, J&K Accounts (G) Service Posts 2022. Eligible Candidates highly recommended to Apply Online for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 through the official website -www.jkpsc.nic.in from 25th April 2022 to 15th May 2022. Detailed Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form Link given below.
JK Combined Competitive (Prelims) Exam 2022 Vacancy, Eligibility, Fee, Salary and Selection Process
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service : 100 Posts
- J&K Police (G) Service : 50 Posts
- J&K Accounts (G) Service : 70 Posts
- Scale of pay of Level-8 Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
Educational Qualification :
- Must be a domicile of UT of J&K.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in india or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
Age Limit : As on 1st January 2022
Maximum 32 Years.
Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
- General Category : Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories : Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates : NIL
Selection process :
- Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type).
- Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination (Written and Interview).
- Personality Test (Interview).
|Jammu Kashmir CCE Recruitment 2021/ 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (G) Service, J&K Accounts (G) Service|
|No. of Vacancies||220 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||25th April 2022|
|Last Date||15 May 2022
|Exam Date||26th June 2022|
|Exam Date||28th October 2022|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|