IOCL Apprentice, DEO Recruitment 2020 Apprentices/JEA in Pipeline Division 482 Posts Online Form Exam Date : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd IOCL has released the Jobs notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL). Check here the IOCL Apprentice, DEO Bharti 2020 Full Details and download the Exam Pattern & Syllabus Pdf. Aspirants also stay here for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Form Last Date, Written Exam Date, Admit Card (Call Later) Document Verification Date 2020 releasing latest update news.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released notification for the post of Technician Apprentice, Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices), and Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at iocl.com on or before 22 November 2020. Check here the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Full Details Like Vacancy, Salary, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Form Last Date and Fee. The Notification Pdf download and Apply Online link given below.
Western Region Pipelines
- Gujarat : 90 Posts
- Rajasthan : 46 Posts
- West Bengal : 44 Posts
- Bihar : 36 Posts
- Assam : 31 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh : 18 Posts
South Eastern Region Pipelines
- Odisha : 51 Posts
- Chhattisgarh : 6 Posts
- Jharkhand : 3 Posts
Northern Region Pipelines
- Haryana : 43 Posts
- Punjab : 16 Posts
- Delhi : 21 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh : 24 Posts
- Uttrakhand : 6 Posts
- Rajasthan : 3 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh : 3 Posts
- Southern Region Pipelines
- Tamil Nadu : 32 Posts
- Karnataka : 3 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh : 6 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Educational Qualifications :
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Telecommunication & Instrumentation:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
Data Entry Operator:
- Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate)
- For Domestic Data Entry Operator Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
Candidates should have the age limit between 18 and 24 years.
Selection Process :
The selection will be on the basis of Written Test .
|IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of Posts||Technician Apprentice, Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices), and Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders).|
|No. of Vacancies||482 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online application|
|Online Form and Exam Date
|Starting Date||30 October 2020|
|Last Date||22 November 2020|
|Date of reckoning eligibility criteria||30 October 2020|
|Exam Date||Tentatively on 16 December 2020|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|