UPSC Assistant Mining Geologist Admit Card 2022 SO, AEE (Civil) Bharti 24 Posts Exam Date and Call Letter Pdf Download : A Latest Jobs Notification(Advt no 11/ 2022) for UPSC Recruitment 2022 has been released @ www.upsc.gov.in. Check here the UPSC Scientific Officer Vacancy, Salary, Qualification, Age Limit, Fee, Online Form Last Date and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus Pdf. Also stay here for UPSC Assistant Mining Geologist Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
UPSC Scientific Officer, AMG & AEE(Civil) Recruitment 2022
UPSC Assistant Mining Geologist Recruitment Online Form 2022 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for filling up 24 Vacancies of Scientific Officer, Assistant Mining Geologist, Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in UPSC. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for UPSC AMG Recruitment 2022 through the official website -www.upsc.gov.in From 5th June 2022 to 30th June 2022. Detailed Notification and online application form link is given below on the page.
UPSC Assistant Mining Geologist 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile) : 01 Posts
- Assistant Mining Geologist : 21 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) : 02 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Scientific Officer : Pay Scale: Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Mining Geologist : Pay Scale: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) : Pay Scale: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Age Limit :
Scientific Officer & Assistant Mining Geologist : 30 Years
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) : 35 Years
- Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
Education Qualification :
- Scientific Officer : Master’s Degree in Physics or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Textile Technology or Degree in Rubber Technology or Degree in Plastic Technology or Degree in Polymer and Rubber Technology or Degree in Chemical Technology from a recognized University or institute.
Assistant Mining Geologist : Masters Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a Recognised University or Institution.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) : Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
Selection Process :
Document Verification & Interview
Exam Pattern and Syllabus Pdf to available on official website @www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
|UPSC AMG Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Scientific Officer, Assistant Mining Geologist, Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Start Date||5 June 2022|
|Last Date to Register Online||30 June 2022
|Online Application Form
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|