UPSC AE Assistant Commissioner Admit Card 2022 UPSC JTS Administrative Officer & Assistant Professor Exam Date and Admit Card Pdf Download : Union Public Service Commission Recruitment, Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 187 Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Administrative Officer & Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 Released @ www.upsc.gov.in. Check here Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for UPSC AE Assistant Commissioner Exam, Interview Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
UPSC AE Assistant Commissioner Recruitment Online Form 2021-2022 : Union Public Service Commission, invites applications for filling up 187 Vacancies of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Administrative Officer & Assistant Professor Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 through the official website – www.upsc.gov.in From 19th December 2021 to 13th January 2022. The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
UPSC AE, JTS & Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021 – 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Assistant Commissioner : 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer : 157 Posts
- Junior Time Scale : 17 Posts
- Administrative Officer : 09 Posts
- Assistant Professor : 02 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Level- 11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Commissioner : 40 Years
- Assistant Engineer : 30 Years
- Junior Time Scale : 35 Years
- Administrative Officer : 30 Years
- Assistant Officer : 45 Years
Education Qualification :
- Assistant Commissioner : Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Bio-technology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry OR Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Engineer : Masters Degree in Science in one of the subject viz. Physics, Chemistry (Inorganic), Chemistry(Organic) from a recognized University OR Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical or Production from a recognized University or Institute.
- Junior Time Scale : Degree of a recognized University, (ii) Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution.
- Administrative Officer : Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Assistant Professor : Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/ faculty/ examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council.
- SC/ ST/ PWD & Woman Candidates : No Fee
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS & Male Candidate : Rs. 25/-
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Document Verification
|UPSC AE, JTS & Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021/ 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Administrative Officer & Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||187 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||19 December 2021|
|Last Date||13 January 2022|
||To be announced Soon|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|