UPPSC Mines Officer Admit Card 2022 UPPSC Mines Officer, Principal, Professor & Reader Exam Date and Admit Card Pdf Download : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, (UPPSC) Recruitment, Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 19 Mines Officer, Principal, Professor & Reader Vacancy 2022 Released @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Check here Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for UPPSC Mines Officer, Principal, Professor & Reader Exam, Interview Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
UPPSC Mines Officer Recruitment Online Form 2022 : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh invites applications for filling up 19 Vacancies of Mines Officer, Principal, Professor & Reader Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 through the official website – www.uppsc.up.nic.in From 19th January 2022 to 19th February 2022. The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
UPPSC Mines Officer, Principal, Professor & Reader Recruitment 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Mines Officer : 16 Posts
- Principal : 01 Posts
- Professor : 01 Posts
- Reader : 01 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Mines Officers : Pay Matrix-10 Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
- Principal : Level-13 Rs.1,23,100/- to Rs.2,15,900/-
- Professor : Level-12 Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/-
- Reader : Level-11 Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/-
Age Limit :
- Mines Officers : 21 years to 40 years
- Principal : 35 years to 50 years
- Professor : 30 years to 50 years
- Reader : 28 years to 45 years
Education Qualification :
- Mines Officers : Degree in Mining Engineering from a University established by law in India or Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized institution with at least one year’s experience in supervising mining operation and two years experience in dealing with mineral concession work.
- Principal : 5 year Degree in Unani from a recognized University or completed 5 years degree from the Board of Indian medicine Uttar Pradesh or any other state board. Candidates should have 12 years of teaching experience including at least 5 years of administrative experience as a Professor or Head of the Department.
- Professor : 5 years Degree in Unani from a University established by law or five years Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty. 10 years of teaching experience. Applicant should have 3 years of experience reader.
- Reader : 5 years Degree in Unani from a University established by law or five years Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty. Candidates should have 7 years of teaching experience.
- Unreserved/ General/ OBC candidates : Rs.105/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman : Rs.65/-
- PwD candidates : Rs.25/-
- Fees should be paid before 16th February 2022
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
|UPPSC Mines Officer Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Uttar Prades Public Services Commission, (UPPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Mines Officer, Principal, Professor & Reader|
|No. of Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||19 January 2022|
|Last Date For the Deposition of Application Fee in the Bank||16 February 2022|
|Last Date Submission of Online Application||19 February 2022|
||To be announced Soon|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|