UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Specialist Officer CA and Other 91 Post Online Form Exam Date and Syllabus Pdf : UCO Bank has issued the latest notification for the UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 of Specialist Officer (Security Officer, Engineer, Economist, Statistician, IT Officer, Chartered Accountant) Vacancy at 91 Posts. Check here for UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Full Details and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf. Also stay here for UCO Bank Online Form Last Date, Exam Date & Interview Date (Expected), Admit Card (Call Letter), Result, Shortlist for Interview Provisional Merit List for Document Verification and Final Selection List 2020 Latest Update News.
UCO Bank Jobs Notification 2020 : UCO Bank has invited Online applications for 91 Bank Specialist Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 17 November 2020. UCO Bank SO Notification Pdf and Online Application Link Given Below.
UCO Bank Vacancy Details
- Security Officers : 09 Posts
- Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect) : 08 Posts
- Economist : 02 Posts
- Statistician : 02 Posts
- IT Officer : 20 Posts
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (JMGS-I) : 25 Posts
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (MMGS-II) : 25 Posts.
- Total : 91 Posts.
- JMGS-I: Rs. 23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145/2-32850-1310/7- 42020 (Subject to revision)
- MMGS II: Rs. 31705 -1145/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
Educational Qualification :
- Security Officers (SO): Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with min. 60% marks.
- Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect): A degree in Civil/Electrical/Architect Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with Post Graduate degree will be preferred.
- Economist: Post Graduate in Economics with minimum 60% marks. OR PhD in Economics.
- Statistician: Post Graduate degree in Economics or Econometric/applied Economics/Statistics from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- IT Officer: Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 04 years B.E/B Tech Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunications from a recognized University/institute recognized by AICTE only Or Minimum 60% in MCA (03 years) from a recognized University/institute recognized by AICTE only.
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (JMGS-I): Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA.
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (MMGS-II): Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA.
- Minimum 21 years & Maximum 40 years.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ Other State : Rs.1180
- SC/ ST : Rs.118.
Selection Process :
Online Test and Interview.
|PPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Details|
|Name of Posts||Specialist Officer (Security Officer, Engineer, Economist, Statistician, IT Officer, Chartered Accountant)|
|No. of Vacancies||91 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Form|
|Online Form and Exam Date|
|Online Form Start Date||27 October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17 November 2020|
|Exam Date||To be notified in due course|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|