TNUSRB Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & Armed Reserve) Exam Date and Hall Ticket Pdf Download : TNUSRB Latest Jobs Notification (Advt. No. 1/2022) for the recruitment of 444 Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & Armed Reserve) Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service 2022 Released @ www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Check here TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Recruitment 2022
TNUSRB SI Recruitment Online Form 2022 : Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board invites applications for filling up 444 Vacancies of Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & Armed Reserve) Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for TNUSRB SI of Police 2022 through the official website – www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in From 8th March 2022 to 7th April 20229(Extended Last Date 17th April 2022). The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
TNUSRB SI 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk) : 399 Posts
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR) : 45 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Pay Scale Rs. 36,900/- to Rs. 1,16,600/-
Age Limit :
- Maximum age limit 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit of 30 years.
- Check the below provided official notification for Age Relaxation details.
Education Qualification :
- CThe applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an Institution / University recognized
by University Grants Commission/ Government in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2/3 pattern in case of Diploma courses. However, candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degree through Open Universities without going through above pattern will not be eligible.
- Applicant will have to pay examination fee of Rs.500/-. Departmental candidates appearing for both Open Quota and Departmental Quota examinations will have to pay Rs.1000/- as examination fee. The payment options are both online (Net-banking/Credit card/Debit card) and offline (State Bank of India cash challan.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification and Physical Tests.
|TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of Posts||Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & Armed Reserve)|
|No. of Vacancies||444 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||8th March 2022|
|Last Date||7th April 2022 (Extended date 17th April 2022)|
||25th June 2022 / 26th June 20222|
|Hall Ticket Card
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Extended Last Date
|Online Application Form
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|