TNPL Semi Skilled Admit Card 2022 TNPL Semi Skilled Semi-Skilled (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrician/ Instrumentation/ Instrument Mechanic) Interview Date and Admit Card Pdf Download : Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited Recruitment Board, Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 84 Semi-Skilled (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrician/ Instrumentation/ Instrument Mechanic) Vacancy 2022 Released @ www.tnpl.com. Check here TNPL Semi Skilled Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for TNPL Semi Skilled Main Exam, Interview Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
TNPL Semi Skilled Online Form 2022 : Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited (TNPL) Recruitment Board, invites applications for filling up 84 Vacancies of Semi-Skilled (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrician/ Instrumentation/ Instrument Mechanic) Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for TNPL Semi Skilled Recruitment 2022 through the official website – www.tnpl.com From 06 January 2022 to 20th January 2022. The Detailed Notification and online & Offline application link is given below on the page.
TNPL Semi Skilled Recruitment 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Semi Skilled (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrician/ Instrumentation/ Instrument Mechanic) : 84 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Semi Skilled (C) (Chemical) / Semi Skilled (B) (Chemical): Rs.44,538/-
- Semi Skilled (D) (Electrician) / Semi Skilled (C) (Electrician): Rs.43,830/-
- Instrumentation/ Instrument Mechanic: Rs.48,834/-
- Semi Skilled (D) (Mechanical) / Semi Skilled (C) (Mechanical): Rs.50,512/-
Age Limit :
- General Turn -30 years
- BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DNC -32 years
- SC/ SCA/ ST -35 years
Education Qualification :
- should possess a 10th, Diploma from a recognized board or university.
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts. No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD /EWS category.
Selection Process :
- Short Listing
- Those Candidates who applied in response to our advertisement Ref.No.DIPR/1171/Display/2020 dated 03/12/2020 and those candidates who were called for interview on 5th, 6th and 7th January 2022 HAVE TO REAPPLY for this advertisement.
|TNPL Semi Skilled Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Name of Posts||Semi-Skilled (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrician/ Instrumentation/ Instrument Mechanic)|
|No. of Vacancies||84 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||06 January 2022|
|Last Date||20 January 2022|
|Hard Copy of Application Form Last Date||27 January 2022|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|