RRC WCR GDCE Admit Card 2022 NTPC Clerk Bharti 3612 Posts Online Form CBT/ TST Exam Date D/V Date and Call Letter Pdf Download : A Latest Jobs Notification (Advt. no. 1/2022)for Railway Recruitment Cell WCR Recruitment 2022 has been released @ www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check here the WCR NTPC Clerk-Typist Vacancy, Salary, Qualification, Age Limit, Fee, Online Form Last Date. Also stay here for RRC WCR D/V Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
RRC WCR General Departmental Competitive Examination 2022
RRC WCR GDCE Recruitment Online Form 2022 : Railway Recruitment Cell West Central Railway invites applications for filling up 121 Vacancies of Station Master, Senior Commercial-Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk-Typist, Commercial-Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk-Typist, Junior Clerk-Typist Vacancy in RRC, Computer Based Test (CBT, CBAT, Typing Skill). Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 through the official website -www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in From 8th July 2022 to 28th July 2022. Detailed Notification and online application form link is given below on the page.
RRC WCR GDCE 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
NTPC- Graduate Posts : 55 Posts
- Station Master : 08 Posts
- Senior Commercial-Ticket Clerk : 38 Posts
- Senior Clerk-Typist : 09 Posts
NTPC- Under Graduate Posts : 66 Posts
- Commercial-Ticket Clerk : 30 posts
- Accounts Clerk-Typist : 08 Posts
- Junior Clerk-Typist : 28 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Station Master : Rs.35,400/-
- Senior Commercial-Ticket Clerk : Rs.29,200/-
- Senior Clerk-Typist : Rs.29,200/-
- Commercial-Ticket Clerk : Rs.21,700/-
- Accounts Clerk-Typist : Rs.19,900/-
- Junior Clerk-Typist : Rs.19,900/-
Age Limit : (as per 1-7-2022)
- Minimum : 18 Years.
- Maximum : 42 Years
- Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
Education Qualification :
- Station Master & Senior Commercial Clerk Typist : Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
- Senior Clerk Typist : Degree from recognised University or its equivalent. Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential.
- Commercial Ticket Clerk : 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 stage)
- Accounts Clerk-Typist & Junior Clerk-Typist : 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 stage). Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential.
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Test (CBT) & Typing Skill Test (TST)
- Short List, Merit List & Written Examination
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
Application fee :
- Check Official Website.
|RRC WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Railway Recruitment Cell West Central Railway|
|Name of Posts||Station Master, Senior Commercial-Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk-Typist, Commercial-Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk-Typist, Junior Clerk-Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||121 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Start Date||8th July 2022|
|Last Date to Register Online||28th July 2022
|Online Application Form
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|