RPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy Notification 2019 @Apply Online 900 Post: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer has announced the recruitment of Veterinary Officer in Rajasthan. The total number of posts is 900. You will get complete information about RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment Online Application Form 2019. The start of online application is 25/10/2019 and the last date for online application is 24/11/2019. RPSC Job 2019 will get complete information about the application process, important dates, application fee, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
RPSC Veterinary Officer Notification 2019
Name Of Department: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC),
Post Name: Veterinary Officer
Total Number Of Vacancies: 900
Starting Date: 25/10/2019
Last Date: 24/11/2019
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Details Of Vacancies : No. of Vacancies : 900
GENERAL EWS BC SC ST MBC
297 81 171 173 138 40
Education Qualification :
Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit: (01/01/2020):
min 20 years and max 40 years.
General & Other State – Rs. 350 /-
OBC / BC – Rs. 250 /-
SC/ ST – Rs. 150 /
Pay Matrix Level-14
Selection Process :
How To Apply RPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs
- Visit the official website
- First, click on “Register” and register themselves.
- After Registration Go to Login Panel and fill Registration Number & Password and Click on “submit”
- Fill Contact Details/ Personal Details etc.
- Upload The self-attested copies of all relevant certificates & testimonials in support of age, qualification, and caste.
- Now click On Print/Download Application Form.
- Candidate should keep a copy of the application form
RPSC Recruitment Important Links