RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Rajasthan Sanskrit Department Bharti 102 Posts Online Application Form, Exam Date and Syllabus Pdf Download : A Latest Jobs Notification(Advt No 03/ 2022-23) for RPSC Sanskrit Department 1st Grade Recruitment 2022 has been released @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Check here the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy, Salary, Qualification, Age Limit, Fee, Online Form Last Date and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus Pdf. Also stay here for RPSC School Lecturer Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Department 1st Grade Recruitment 2022
RPSC School Lecturer(Sanakrit) Recruitment Online Form 2022 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission invites applications for filling up 102 Vacancies of School Lecturer (Hindi, English, General Grammar, Literature, Grammar) Posts in Rajasthan Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for RPSC Sanskrit Department 1st Grade Recruitment 2022 through the official website -www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in From 16th May 2022 to 14th June 2022. Detailed Notification and online application form link is given below on the page.
RPSC 1st Grade Bharti 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Hindi : 28 Posts
- English : 26 Posts
- General Grammar : 25 Posts
- Literature : 21 Posts
- Grammar : 2 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Pay Matrix Level 12 (Grade Pay Rs.4,800/-).
Age Limit : (as per 1-7-2022)
- Minimum Age 21 Years.
- Maximum Age 40 Years.
Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
Education Qualification :
- Hindi, English : Second class post-graduate degree in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri/ B.Ed. degree.
- General Grammar, Literature, Grammar : Shastri or equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium and Second Class Acharya degree or equivalent Sanskrit medium examination in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri degree or equivalent. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination.
Application Fee :
- General And OBC/ BC Creamy Layer in Rajasthan State Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- Rajasthan State OBC (NCL)/ EWS Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
|RPSC Sanskrit Department Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||School Lecturer (Hindi, English, General Grammar, Literature, Grammar)|
|No. of Vacancies||102 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Start Date||16 May 2022|
|Last Date to Register Online||14 June 2022
|Online Application Form
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|