PPSC JE Admit Card 2021 – 2022 Punjab WRD PWRMDC Junior Engineer Civil Exam Date and Admit Card Download : Punjab Water Resources Department & PWRMDC Jobs Notification 2021 for 612 Posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy 2021 released @ ppsc.gov.in. Check here the PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 full details and download exam pattern, syllabus & advertisement pdf. Also stay here for PPSC JE Exam Date (Expected), Admit Card, Result, Document Verification List and Final Merit List 2021 – 2022 releasing latest update news.
PPSC Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021
PPSC JE Recruitment Online Form 2021 : Punjab Public Service Commission invites applications for filling up 612 Vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts in Punjab WRD PWRMDC. Eligible Candidates highly recommended to Apply Online for PPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 through the official website -@ ppsc.gov.in. from 06th March 2021 to 27th March 2021. Detailed Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form Link given below.
PPSC JE Civil Exam Date and Admit Card 2021 – 2022 : The Written Examination for Punjab Water Resources Department & PWRMDC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2021 scheduled to be held 23rd January 2022 (Tentatively). Admit Card for PPSC JE Civil Exam 2021 expected to release 7-8 days before the examination online on the official website. Direct link to download the PPSC Exam Admit Card 2021 to be given below.
PPSC JE 2021 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility, Fee & Selection Process
Vacancy Details :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in the Department of Water Resource, Government of Punjab : 612 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in the Punjab Water Resource Management and Development Corporation, Punjab : 27 Posts
- Total : 612 Posts
Rs. 35400/- initial Pay
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in the Department of Water Resource, Government of Punjab- Should possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from recognized University or Institution; Punjabi of Matric or it’s equivalent Standard.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in the Punjab Water Resource Management and Development Corporation, Punjab – Should possess three-year Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering from recognized Boards/University/ Institution; Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age 18 years & Maximum 37 years.
Application Fee :
- Rs. 500/- For Domicile SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH (Divyang)
- Rs. 500/- For General/ EWS & Other Applicants
Examination Fee :
- Rs. 625/- For Domicile SC/ ST/ OBC
- Rs. 1250/- For Domicile PH (Divyang)
- Rs. 2500/- For EWS/ General & Other Applicants
- No Fee For Domicile Ex-Servicemen
Selection Process :
- Written Examination.
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Highlights, Dates and Links
| PPSC JE Civil Recruitment 2021 – Jobs Details, Important Date & Direct Link
|Department||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancies||612 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Online Form and Exam Date
|Starting Date||06 March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27 March 2021|
|Exam Date||23 January 2022|
|Admit Card Link
|Online Form||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Link 1 Link2|
||Latest Jobs || Admit Card || Results|