NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021 JE LDC UDC JAO Steno Vacancy Online Application Form Exam Date and Syllabus Pdf Download : National Water Development Agency Jobs Notification 2021 for 62 Posts of Junior Engineer (Civil), Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2021 released @ www.nwda.gov.in. Check here the NWDA JE LDC UDC JAO Steno CBT Exam Date (Expected), Skill Typing Test/ Document Verification Date, Admit Card, Result and Final Merit List 2021 latest update news.
NWDA JE LDC UDC JAO Steno Recruitment 2021 Details
NWDA LDC & Other Posts Recruitment Online Form 2021 : The National Water Development Agency New Delhi is conducting a recruitment for filling up 62 Vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil), Hindi Translator, Junior Account Officer, Stenographer Grade 2, Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk Posts. Eligible candidates highly recommended to apply online for NWDA JE LDC UDC JAO Steno Recruitment 2021 through the official website – www.nwda.gov.in from 10th May to 25th June 2021. Detailed Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form link given below.
NWDA 2021 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility, Fee and Selection Process
Vacancy Details :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 16 Posts
- Hindi Translator : 01 Post
- Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) : 05 Posts
- Stenographer Grade 2 : 05 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) : 12 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 23 Posts
- JE Civil, Hindi Translator & Jr Account Officer : Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-)
- UDC & Stenographer : Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)
- LDC : Pay Level-2 (Rs.19900- 63200/-)
Age Limit :
- Hindi Translator & JAO : 21 to 30 Years
- All Other Posts : 18 to 27 Years
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Hindi Translator : Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Junior Accounts Officer : Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute. And Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
- Stenographer Grade 2 : Degree of a recognized University
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) : 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 12th Class passed from a recognized Board. And A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Selection Process :
The selection for NWDA Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, Stenographer, LDC and UDC Posts 2021 will be based on Competitive Computer Based Online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing Only for Steno LDC) followed by Document Verification. Exam Pattern and Syllabus for NWDA Exam 2021 will publish on official website.
Application Fee :
- General & OBC Category : Rs. 840/-
- SC, ST, Women, EWS and PWD Category : Rs. 500/-
National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|NWDA JE LDC UDC JAO Steno Recruitment 2021 – Important Date & Direct Link
|Recruiting Organisation||National Water Development Agency New Delhi|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil), Hindi Translator, Junior Account Officer, Stenographer Grade 2, Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||62 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Form and Exam Date
|Online Form Start Date||10 May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25 June 2021|
|Exam Date||To be notified in due course|
|Online From||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
||Latest Jobs || Admit Card || Results|