NHM Karnataka CHO Result 2022 Community Health Officer Exam Date, Admit Card, Results and Merit List/ Final Selection List Pdf Download : National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka latest Jobs notification for 680 Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancy 2022 released on the official website www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. Check here the NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer Bharti 2022 Full Details and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf. Also stay here for NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date (Expected), interview Document Verification Date, Hall Ticket, Result and Final Merit List 2021 releasing latest update news.
National Health Mission Karnataka Recruitment 2022
NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment Online Form 2022 : National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka invites applications for filling up 680 Vacancies of Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts 2022. Eligible Candidates highly recommended to Apply Online for NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 through the official website – www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. from 06 January 2022 to 23 January 2022. Detailed Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form Link given below.
NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date and Hall Ticket 2022 : The Written Examination for Karnataka NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 scheduled to be held on 29th January 2022. Admit Card for NHM Karnataka CHO Exam 2022 has been released online on the official website. Direct link to download the NHM Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022 given below.
Karnataka NHM CHO 2022 Vacancy, Eligibility, Fee, Salary and Selection Process
- Community Health Officers : 680 Posts
- Bidar, Ballari, Kalburgi Raichur, Chikkamagaluru, Vijayapura , Bagalkote, Koppala , Uttara Kannada, Shivamogga, Yadgiri, Chamarajnagara, & Gadag – Rs. 24200/- per month
- Non-High priority districts (Non-HPDs) namely Chitradurga, Haveri, Kolara ,Belgaum, Tumkur, Mysore, Dakshina Kannada, Mandya, Udupi, Chikkaballapura, Kodagu, Davanagere, Bengaluru rural, Bengaluru urban and Dharwad Districts – Rs. 22000/- per month
Educational Qualification :
- She/he should be a registered nurse with minimum B.Sc Nursing / post basic B.Sc nursing qualification/ or
equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Karnataka State Nursing Council / Indian Nursing
- Minimum 35 years and Maximum age 40 years.
- General & others categories: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-service (Men & Women): Rs. 300/-
Selection process :
- Candidates will get selected based on Exam and Document Verification.
- The NHM CHO Karnataka Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022 will display on the official website of Selection Board.
National Health Mission Recruitment 2022 Dates and Links
|NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||National Health Mission|
|Name of Posts||Community Health Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||680 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Online Form and Exam Date
|Starting Date||06 January 2022|
|Last Date||23 January 2022|
|Date for Written Test||29 January 2022|
|Provisional Result/ Merit List Date||09 February 2022|
|Final Selection List||11 February 2022|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Latest Jobs || Admit Card || Results|