NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 NCL Trade Apprentice 1500 Posts Online Form : The Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), a ‘Miniratna’ company under Govt. of India, and a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL), has called for online applications from eligible candidates for filling 1,500 Apprentice vacancies in multiple trades comprising of Welder (Gas & Electric), Fitter, Electrician and Motor Mechanic through direct recruitment to be posted at various units of NCL in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. Check here the full details regarding to NCL Trade Apprentice Bharti 2020 and Also stay here for NCL Trade Apprenticeship recruitment Application Form Last Date, Document Verification Date, Results, Merit List and Final Selection List Pdf 2020 releasing latest update news.
NCL Trade Apprentice Bharti 2020 : The National Coalfield Limited, NCL Singrauli is inviting online applications for its apprentice recruitment. There are a total of 1500 posts to be filled under the NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can apply through the official website NCL Apprentice Vacancy nclcil.in by 16 August 2020. Below you will get all the information about the Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) posts, like education qualification, pay scale, age limit,Selection Process,etc. Direct links to download the Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment Notification Pdf and Apply Online Application Form also given below here.
Vacancies of NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Welder GAS & Electric – 100
Electrician – 500
Motor Mechanic -10
Educational Qualifications :
- Welder : The candidate must have passed the 08th class examination its equivalent and ITI Passed in Welder Trade.
- Electrician : The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent and ITI Passed in Electrician Trade.
- Fitter : The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent and ITI Passed in Fitter Trade.
- Motor Mechanic : 10th and ITI passed with motor mechanic trade
- Candidates applying for notified seats will be issued in the relevant trade by the National Council of Vocational Training / State Council of Vocational Training (NCVT / SCVT).
Age Limit :
Minimum 16 years and Maximum 24 years.
Selection Process :
|NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||1500 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||17 July 2020|
|Last Date||16 August 2020|