Mayurbhanj District (Group D)Peon, Lab Attendant Jobs 2019 @Application Form 54 Post: Meghalaya Prison Department Mayurbhanj has published recruitment notification 2019 for 54 posts of Attendant, Peon, Lab Attendant. The claimants who are eligible can apply online directly on its official website mayurbhanj.nic.in till 15 November 2019 to16 December 2019. Lab attendant jobs like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee, how to apply for Mayurbhanj district recruitment and important links, important dates, are all mentioned below.
Latest Mayurbhanj District Notification 2019
Organization Name : Office of the Superintendent, Mayurbhanj (Mayurbhanj District)
Name of the Posts : Attendant, Peon, Lab Attendant
Number of Vacancies :54 Vacancies
Job Category : Odisha Jobs
Job Location :Mayurbhanj
starting Date :15-11-2019
Last Date to Apply :16-12-2019
Official Website : mayurbhanj.nic.in
Mayurbhanj District 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post No of Posts
Laboratory Attendant 20
Total 54 Posts
Educational Qualification :
Applicants must Pass 7th Class from the recognized Organization/Board
Age Limit :
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years.
Mayurbhanj District Attendant, Peon, Lab Attendant – Pay Scale/Salary
As Per Rules from the organization.
No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD with a 40% disability
- How to Apply for Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2019
- First of all open the official website i.e., mayurbhanj.nic.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “Mayurbhanj District Attendant, Peon, Lab Attendant” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.