Kurukshetra Court Chowkidar Result 2019 – 2020 (Declared) Kurukshetra District Court Peon, Chowkidar and Stenographer Grade 3 Shortlisted Merit List, Interview Date, Result and Selection List 2019 releasing latest update news check on this page.
Kurukshetra District Court Recruitment 2019: Kurukshetra District Court has issued the notification of Chowkidar Peon and Stenographer Grade III on 10 posts and Chowkidar Interview Date Schedule. Candidates can download the interview result and merit list here. You can get complete information about the Kurukshetra Court Bharti 2019 link application process, important dates, application fee, age limit and qualification, number of vacancies, salary and important links.
The Interview for Kurukshetra District Court Chowkidar 2019 completed on 03 January to 10 January 2020. Kurukshetra District Court Chowkidar Result and Final Selection Merit List 2020 also released at official website.
Kurukshetra Court Recruitment 2019
- Organisation Name : Kurukshetra District Court
- Post Name : Chowkidar & Stenographer Grade III
- Apply Mode : Offline Mode
- Starting Date For Apply : 25 November 2019
- Last Date Chowkidar : 05 December 2019
- Last Date Stenographer : 07 December 2019
- Chowkidar Interview Date: 03 January to 10 January 2020.
- Stenographer Shorthand Test Date : 11 and 12 January 2020
- Steno Computer Test Date : 27 January 2020
- Result Date : Released
Candidate must be 8th, Graduate Pass or Equivalent From a recognized board or University.
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 42 Years
Age Relaxation – OBC – 03 Years/ SC/ST – 05 Years
No Fees For All
Stenographer- CBT, Exam
Chowkidar – Interview
How to apply Kurukshetra Court Chowkidar Vacancy 2019
- The candidate has to read the official notification from the official website
- If it is an online vacancy, click on the link below or go to the official website.
- Now register yourself and log in instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature
- If it is an offline vacancy then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Send from the post to the given address.