Kerala High Court Office Attendant Exam Date 2020 HC Kerala OA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download : Kerala High Court (KHC) has issued a latest Jobs notification Advt No-11/2020 for 10 Posts of Kerala HC Office Attendant recruitment Vacancy 2020 @ www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. Check here the Kerala High Court Bharti 2020 full details and download notification pdf. Also stay here for Kerala High Court Office Attendant Exam Date Interview Date, Admit Card (Call Letter) Result, Shortlisted Merit List for Document Verification and Rank List/ Final Selection List 2020 releasing latest update news.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Online Form: High Court of Kerala invites applications for filling up 10 vacancies of Office Attendant Posts (Special Recruitment for Differently abled persons). Interested candidates can apply online for Kerala High Court OA Recruitment 2020 through the official website – highcourtofkerala.nic.in from 24th September to 14th October 2020. You will get here complete detail about Kerala High Court Office Attendant application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. The detailed notification and application form download link given below on this page.
Kerala High Court Office Attendant Exam Date and Admit Card 2020 : The Written Examination for Kerala HC Office Attendant (OA) Recruitment 2020 scheduled to be held in the Month of November 2020 (Tentatively). Hall Ticket for Kerala High Court Office Attendant Exam 2020 Expected to release 10-12 days ago the examination online on the official website. Direct link to download the Kerala High Court OA Admit Card 2020 to be given below.
Kerala HC OA Vacancy Details
Office Attendant :10 posts.
Salary/ Pay scale :
Educational Qualifications :
Candidates should have passed S.S.L.C or equivalent and should not have acquired graduation.
- General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
- Age relaxation upto 5 years will be granted to widows subject to the condition that in no case upper age limit shall exceed 50 years.
No application fee
Selection Process :
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- The written test will be of Objective Type. The Objective Test with 100 minutes (75 mins + 25 mins of compensatory time) duration to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet will have 4 topics (Total 100 marks)
- Interview: The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
|Kerala High Court Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 –Details, Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||High Court of Kerala|
|Name of Posts||Office Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Online Application Form and Exam Date|
|Starting Date||24 September 2020|
|Last Date||14 October 2020|
|Exam Date||November 2020 (Expected)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|