Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan Recruitment 2020 CAGDI Investment Manager Business Representative for 2167 Posts Online Application Date @ cagdi.in : Central Agricultural Development Institution (CAGDI), Gurugram Haryana has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Chief Investment Officer, Investment Manager, Business Representative, Assistant Investment Manager Vacancy at 2167 posts. Check here the Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan Vacancy details. Further information regarding to Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan Recruitment Online Form Interview Date Admit Card, Result Merit List and Selection List 2020 releasing to be available on this page.
केंद्रीय कृषि विकास संस्थान भर्ती 2020
Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan (CAGDI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Investment Officer, Investment Manager and others. Eligible candidates should send your detailed resume (Bio-Data) and Passport size photograph email to email@example.com by 25 June 2020. Check details like Educational Qualification,Age Limit, Salary,Selection process, important schedule etc. The Central Agricultural Development Institution Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form link given below.
|Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Details|
|Organisation||Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan (Central Agricultural Development Institution (CAGDI), Gurugram Haryana|
|Name of Post||Chief Investment Officer, Investment Manager, Business Representative, Assistant Investment Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||2167 Posts|
|Notification Date||20 May 2020|
|Last Date||25 June 2020|
|Interview Date||To be notified accordingly here|
- Chief Investment Officer : 36 Posts
- Investment Manager : 99 Posts
- Business Representative : 1036 Posts
- Assistant Investment Manager : 996 Posts
Educational Qualifications :
- Chief Investment Officer – M.Com/MBA + 3 years of experience.
- Investment Manager – B.Com/BBA+ 1 year of experience.
- Business Representative – B.Com or equivalent.
- Assistant Investment Manager – Candidate must have passed minimum high school or state level exam or equivalent.
- Chief Investment Officer : 20 to 35 years
- Investment Manager : 20 to 35 years
- Business Representative : as per government norms
- Assistant Investment Manager : 20 to 35 years
Pay Scale :