Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020 Online Form Exam Date@karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in: Karnataka High Court has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of District Judge Vacancy at 30 posts. Check here the Karnataka High Court Bharti 2020 full details and download Question paper exam pattern & syllabus/ notification pdf. Also stay here for Karnataka High Court District Judge Online Form Last Date, Preliminary and Main Exam Date, Admit Card (Call Later) Document Verification Result and Merit List Final Selection List 2020 releasing latest update news.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Bharti 2020 : High Court of Karnataka has invited applications for recruitment to the post of District Judge (23 backlog vacancies and 7 fresh vacancies) by direct recruitment. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 21 October 2020. You will get here complete detail about Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. The detailed notification and Online form download link given below on this page.
District Judges : 30 Posts
Total Vacancies : 30 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070.
Educational Qualifications :
- Must be holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than SEVEN years as on such date.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be Maximum 48 years.
Application fee :
- Preliminary Examination Fee: The Candidate shall remit an amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). But, in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/Category-I, the fee payable shall be Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only).
- Main Examination Fee: The candidate shall remit an amount of Rs.1, 000/- (Rupees One Thousand only). But, in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/Category-I, the fee payable shall be Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only).
Selection Process :
Candidates will be select based on Preliminary, Mains Exam and Viva-voce.
- Prelims Exam: The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted by way of Objective Type Question Paper with multiple choices of 1½ hours (Ninety minutes) duration consisting of 100 marks.
- Mains Exam: The Competitive Written Examination for recruitment of District Judges shall consist of Written examination of two papers each of three hours duration with 150 maximum marks for each paper – one in Civil Law and another in Criminal Law.
- Viva-Voce: The viva-voce shall carry a maximum 50 marks. The candidate’s General knowledge, grasp on principles of law and suitability for appointment as District Judge shall be tested.
|Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020 –Details, Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of Posts||District Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Online Application Form and Exam Date
|Start Date||21 September 2020|
|Last Date||21 October 2020|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|