Army Infantry School Recruitment 2022 MHOW Group C Bharti 101 Posts Application Form Exam Date and Syllabus Pdf Download : A Latest Jobs Notification for HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 has been released @ www.indianarmy.nic.in. Check here the Indian Army Group C LDC Cook Driver Vacancy, Salary, Qualification, Age Limit, Fee, Apply Form Last Date and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus Pdf. Also stay here for Army Infantry School Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
Indian HQ Infantry School Group-C (LDC, Cook & Driver) Recruitment 2022
Army Infantry School Recruitment Apply Form 2022 : Minister of Defence HQ, The Infantry School, MHOW, Belgaum (Karnataka) invites applications for filling up 101 Vacancies of Group C- Draughtsman, LDC, Stenographer Grade II, Civilian Motor Driver (OG), Cook, Translator, Barber, Artist and Model Maker Vacancy in HQ, The Infantry School, MHOW, Belgaum Station. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply for HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 through the official website -www.indianarmy.nic.in From 14th June 2022 to 25th July 2022(North East region 5th Aug 2022). Detailed Notification and online application form link is given below on the page.
Indian Army Infantry School Group C 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
Post at Infantry School, Mhow Station
- Draughtsman : 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk : 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II : 02 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver : 19 Posts
- Cook : 31 Posts
- Translator : 01 Post
- Barber : 01 Post
Post at JL Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka) Station
- Lower Division Clerk : 08 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II : 02 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG) : 13 Posts
- Cook : 12
- Artist or Model Maker : 01 Post
Salary/ Pay Scale :
Post at JL Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka) Station, Infantry School, Mhow Station
- Draughtsman : Pay Level – 4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk : Pay Level-2 Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Stenographer : Level – 4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Civilian Motor Driver : Pay Level-2 Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Cook : Pay Level-2 Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Translator : Pay Level-2 Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Barber : Pay Level – 1 Rs. 18000-56900/-
Age Limit : (as on 25-7-22)
- The post of Lower Division Clerk, Translator,Stenographer Grade- II, Barber and Cook : 18 to 25 Years
- For the post of Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Artist or Model Maker and Draughtsman : 18 to 27 Years
Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
Education Qualification :
- Draughtsman : Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution and Diploma in draughtsmanship of a minimum duration of two years from a recognized Institute.
- Lower Division Clerk : 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Stenographer : 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Civilian Motor Driver : Matriculation.
- Cook : Matriculation or equivalent.
- Translator : 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Barber : Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job.
- Artist or Model Maker : Matriculation from a recognized board or Institution.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Trade Test/ Skill Test
Application Fee :
- Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft worth Rs.50/- in favour of the Commandant, The Infantry School, Mhow. For the Post mentioned in Table 1 and for the post mentioned in Table 2 in favor of the Commander, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST, if they are applying for reserved category are exempted from application fees and Persons with disability and Ex-Serviceman are also exempted from the application fee.
|Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Minister of Defence HQ, The Infantry School, MHOW, Belgaum|
|Name of Posts||Group C- Draughtsman, LDC, Stenographer Grade II, Civilian Motor Driver (OG), Cook, Translator, Barber, Artist and Model Maker|
|No. of Vacancies||101 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Mode|
|Notification Publish Date||14 June 2022|
|Last Date||receipt of application will be 25 Jul 2022. In respect of
North East region i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram,
Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahual and Spiti District of Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep closing date of receipt of application will be 05 Aug 2022.
|Address to send the application form||
|Notification & Application Form
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|