ICMR NIMR 24 Scientist B UDC MTS Recruitment 2020 Interview Date :National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Delhi has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Scientist, Project Officer/ Section Officer, Project Technical Assistant, IT Manager/ Web Manager, Senior Project Assistant/ UDC, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy at 24 Posts. Also stay here for ICMR NIMR Recruitment Application Form Syllabus Interview Date and Result Document Verification, Merit List, Selection List Pdf 2020 releasing latest update news.
ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020 :ICMR,National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Scientist – ‘C’, Scientist – ‘B, Project Officer/ Section Officer, Project Technical Assistant , IT Manager/ Web Manager and Senior Project Assistant/ UDC. The details regarding to Vacancy with Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Last Date Fee and selection process etc mention below. You can apply to NIMR MTS Recruitment through email at recruitment email@example.com from 8 May 2020 to 18 May 2020. The NIMR Scientist Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form link given below.
|National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Details|
|Organisation||ICMR,National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Name of Post||Scientist, Project Officer/ Section Officer, Project Technical Assistant, IT Manager/ Web Manager, Senior Project Assistant/ UDC, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Starting Date||8 May 2020|
|Last Date||18 May 2020|
|Apply Mode||through email|
Educational Qualifications :
- Scientist – ‘C'(Medical Microbiology) – Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in Microbiology after MBBS
- Scientist – ‘B (Non Medical) – 1st OR Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology from a recognized University with two years’ experience in any laboratory. 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with Ph.D in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Project Officer/ Section Officer – Graduate in any discipline with 1 year experience of administration/finance and accounts work or engineering or any technical work
- Project Technical Assistant – Graduate in science/engineering/IT from a recognized university with 1 year work experience
- IT Manager/ Web Manager – Master’s Degree or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Computer application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from a recognized Institution/University AND 1 year experience in relevant areas of app development/portals/ websites/ applications/ programming or Information System
- Senior Project Assistant/ UDC – 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board with 2 years of experience of administrative work or Graduate in any discipline with 1 year experience of administrative work. AND a speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (KDPH) on computer
- MTS – 12th Passed or equivalent from a recognized Board
Maximum 40 years.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology)||Rs. 64,000 + HRA|
|Scientist – ‘B’ (Non Medical)||Rs. 48,000 + HRA|
|Project Officer/ Section Officer||Rs. 32,000 per month|
|Project Technical Assistant||Rs. 31,000 per month|
|IT Manager/ Web Manager||Rs. 32,500 per month|
|Senior Project Assistant/ UDC||Rs. 17,000 per month|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 15,800 per month|
Selection Process :
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website of NIMR and these candidates will be called for interview/personal discussion. Keeping in view of the lockdown and non availability of Transport Services due to COVID-19, the interview/personal discussion will be conducted through Skype/video call.
Interview Date and Time
- Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical-Microbiology) 20.05.2020, 10:00-12:00 noon
- Scientist – ‘B’ (Non-Medical) 20.05.2020, 12:00-02:00 PM
- Project Officer/ Section Officer 21.05.2020, 10:00-12:00 noon
- Project Technical Assistant 21.05.2020, 12:00-02:00 PM
- IT Manager/ Web Manager 22.05.2020, 10:00-12:00 noon
- Senior Project Assistant/ UDC 22.05.2020, 12:00-02:00 PM
- Multi Tasking Staff 22.05.2020, 03:00-04:00 PM
|Notification, Application Form||Click HERE|