HPSSC Recruitment 2020 HPSSSB LT Teacher Shastri JE Clerk Asst Computer Operator Online Application Form @ hpsssb.hp.gov.in : HPSSC Hamirpur has issued a latest notification for Online Applications are invited for HPSSC direct recruitment of JE (Junior Engineer), Video Film Editor, Surveyor, Ayurveda, Technical Superintendent, Marketing Assistant, Law Officer, Junior Quality Control Officer, Clerk, Ophthalmic Officer, Labour Inspector, Plant Operator, Shastri, Computer Operator, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Draughtsman Vacancy at 896 Posts. Check here the HPSSSB Recruitment Vacancy & Salary Details and download the HPSSC Exam Syllabus Pdf Pdf of HPSSC Recruitment 2020 2020. Also stye here for HPSSC Teacher Recruitment 2020 Online Form Date,Exam Date Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Merit List and Final selection list Pdf 2020 releasing latest update news.
HPSSC Teacher Recruitment 2020 :Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC)-177001 invites Online application for the recruitment of 896 Teacher, Clerk, Computer Operator and Other Vacancies. Candidates who fit in the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts from June 22 to July 21, 2020, in online mode. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The HPSSC Hamirpur Notification Pdf and Apply Online Application given below.
HPSSC Vacancy Details
- Language Teacher, Elementary Education – 229 Posts
- Shastri , Elementary Education – 454 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical),HP State Forest Development Corporation Ltd – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), HPSIDC – 1 Post
- Video Film Editor,Information & Public Relations – 1 Post
- Surveyor,Agriculture – 17 Posts
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist – 81 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman, Agriculture – 14 Posts
- Law Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation – 1 Post
- Clerk, HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala – 1 Post
- Ophthalmic Officer, Health & Family Welfare – 4 Posts
- Labour Inspector, Labour & Employment – 1 Post
- Junior Laboratory Technician,HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 2 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Officer, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 3 Posts
- Marketing Assistant, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 3 Posts
- Technical Superintendent, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 14 Posts
- Milk Procurement Assistant, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 9 Posts
- Plant Operator, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 6 Posts
- Computer Operator, Jal Shakti – 4 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant, HPSEBL – 45 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical), HPSEBL – 5 Posts
- Total Posts – 896
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/Law Officer/Junior Quality Control Officer/Marketing Assistant/Technical Superintendent: Rs. 10300-34800+4400 GP
- Video Film Editor/Ophthalmic Officer (Allopathy)/Labour Inspector: Rs. 10300-34800+3600 GP
- Surveyor/Junior Draughtsman/Junior Laboratory Technician/Plant Operator: Rs.5910-20200+2400GP
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist: Rs. 5910-20200+3000 GP
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs.10300-34800+3800 GP
- Clerk: Rs. 5910-20200+1900 GP
- Milk Procurement Assistant: Rs. 5910-20200+2800 GP
- Computer Operator/Shastri/Language Teacher: Rs. 10300-34800+3200 GP
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): Rs. 5910-20200+1950 GP
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical): Rs. 6400-20200+3050 GP
Education Qualification :
- For Junior Engineer (Mechanical) : 12th or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. Degree or Diploma in the trade of Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Government of India or the State Government. Minimum 2 years experience
- For JE (Electrical) : Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from an Institution recognized by the State Government/Central Government.
- For Video Film Editor : At least 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board and degree in Film Editing from an University/Institution recognized by the Central
Government/Government of Himachal Pradesh. OR Diploma in Film Editing with at least 3 years duration from an Institution recognized by the Central Government/Government of Himachal Pradesh. Should possess at least 2 years experience of Film Editing or Video Tape Editing in a
Government Department or Doordarshan Kendra.
- For Surveyor : Should be a Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School
Education/University. Should possess 2 years certificate of surveyor trade from an ITI/Institution recognized by State/Central Govt.
- For Ayurvedic Pharmacist : Plus two from a recognized Board of School Education. Successful training of at least two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)/ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) from an Institution duly recognized by the HP Takniki Shiksha Board Board/University recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
- For Junior Draughtsman : Should be Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School
Education/Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government. Should possess 2 years certificate course in Draftsmen Trade
- For Clerk : 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University and a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer.
- For Computer Operator : Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent OR 03 Years Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent from a Polytechnic OR Bachelor‟s Degree or its equivalent and Diploma of at least one year duration in Computer Application/Computer Programming or its equivalent OR “A” LEVEL Course from DOEACC Society/NIELIT.
- For Law Officer : Degree in law of a recognized University or equivalent
- For Shastri : Shastri with atleast 50% marks from a University/Institution recognized by HP Govt and passed in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET Shastri) conducted by HPSSSB, Hamirpur or HP Board of School Education Dharamshala
- For Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) : B.Com. from a recognized University
- For Junior Draughtsman (Elect.) : Matric or its equivalent with ITI certificate in Draughtsman trade from a Institution recognized by the HP Govt.
- For Plant Operator : ITI Certificate in the trade of Fitter/Mechanic/Electrical/Refrigerati
- For Labour Inspector : Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline from a University/Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government.
- For Junior Laboratory Technician : M.Sc./B.Sc. (Microbiology/Biotechnology) from any recognized University.
- For Junior Quality Control Officer : M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology/Food Technology from any recognized University with 2 years experience in Dairy Industry.
- For Marketing Assistant : MBA in Marketing from any recognized University with 02 years experience in the marketing field.
- For Technical Superintendent : Full time 4 years degree in Dairy Technology/Food Technology from the Recognized University.
18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020
Application Fee :
- For General/EWS, Ex-serviceman of HP relieved from Defense Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure Rs. 360/-.
- For General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-serviceman, SC of H.P/ST of HP/OBC of HP/BPL of HP/EWS (BPL) (including SC/ST/OBC, Ex-serviceman of HP) of HP Rs. 120/-
Selection Process :
Selection will be done on the basis of written tests of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test. Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test/ subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests, if any,
|Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSSB) Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Details|
|Organisation||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSSB) HAMIRPUR DISTT.|
|Name of Posts||JE (Junior Engineer), Video Film Editor, Surveyor, Ayurveda, Technical Superintendent, Marketing Assistant, Law Officer, Junior Quality Control Officer, Clerk, Ophthalmic Officer, Labour Inspector, Plant Operator, Shastri, Computer Operator, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Draughtsman|
|Jobs Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|No. of Vacancies||896 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online through official website|
|Online Form and Exam Date
|Online Form Start Date||22 June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21 July 2020|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|