GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector Jr. Grade Call Letter 2022 GPSSB OJAS Gujarat Social Welfare Inspector (Junior Grade) Class-III Bharti Exam Date and Admit Card Pdf Download : Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board (GPSSB) Recruitment Board, Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 07 Social Welfare Inspector (Junior Grade) Class-III Vacancy 2022 Released @ www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in. Check here Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board (GPSSB) Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for GPSSB Social Welfare (Junior Grade-III) Class-III Main Exam, Interview Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector Online Form 2022 : Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board (GPSSB) Recruitment Board, invites applications for filling up 07 Vacancies of Social Welfare Inspector (Junior Grade) Class-III Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board (GPSSB) Recruitment 2022 through the official website – www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in From 20th January 2022 to 05th February 2022. The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector (Junior Grade) Class-III Recruitment 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
Social Welfare Inspector (Jr. Grade) Class-III
- Aravalli : 01 Post
- Banaskantha : 01 Post
- Dahod : 01 Post
- Kheda : 01 Post
- Gir Somnath : 01 Post
- Mahisagar : 01 Post
- Narmada : 01 Post
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Social Welfare Inspector (Junior Grade) Class-III : Rs.5910 – 20200/-
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 36 Years
Education Qualification :
- A Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other education institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956.
- The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- General Category : Rs. 100/-+ Service Charge
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ EWS/ PD/ Ex- Servicemen : No Fee
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
|GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector Jr. Grade Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board (GPSSB)|
|Name of Posts||Social Welfare Inspector (Junior Grade) Class-III|
|No. of Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||20 January 2021|
|Last Date||05 February 2022|
|Exam Date||15th May 2022|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|