GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 (Released) AM Scale 1 Officer Recruitment Exam Date and Admit Card Download : General Insurance Corporation of India Jobs Notification 2021 for 44 Posts of Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager) Vacancy 2021 released @ gicofindia.com. Check here the GIC AM Scale-I Officer Bharti 2021 full details and download exam pattern syllabus & advertisement pdf. Also stay here for GIC Assistant Manager Scale 1 Online Exam Date (Expected), Interview/ Document Verification, Admit Card, Result and Final Merit List 2021 releasing latest update news.
GIC Assistant Manager Scale I Officer Recruitment 2021
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment Online Form 2021 : General Insurance Corporation of India invites applications for filling up 44 Vacancies of Officer Scale-I Assistant Manager (Finance/ CA, General, Legal and Insurance) Posts. Eligible Candidates highly recommended to Apply Online for GIC AM Scale 1 Recruitment 2021 through the official website – gicofindia.com. from 11th March 2021 to 29 March 2021. Detailed Notification Pdf Download and Online Application Form Link given below.
GIC Assistant Manager Exam Date and Admit Card 2021 : The Online Written Examination for GIC of India Assistant Manager Scale 1 Officer (Finance/ CA, General, Legal and Insurance) Recruitment 2021 scheduled to be held on 29th August 2021. The Hall Ticket/ Call Letter for Assistant Manager Scale-I CBT Exam 2021 has been released online on the official website. Direct link to download the GIC AM Exam Admit Card 2021 given below.
GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility, Fee & Selection Process
- Finance/ CA : 15
- General : 15
- Legal : 04
- Insurance : 10
- Total Scale 1 Officer (Assistant Manger) : 44 Posts
- Basic Pay Rs.32,795/- per month in the scale of Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowances
like DA, HRA, CCA, etc. The total emoluments will be about Rs. 65,000/-p.m.
Educational Qualification :
- FINANCE- CHARTERERED ACCOUNTANTS :Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- GENERAL : Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBc candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- LEGAL :Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- INSURANCE :Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess PostGraduate Degree/diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ LifeInsurance/ FIII/ FCII.
Age Limit :
Between 21 years to 30 years.
Application Fee :
- Processing & Exam Fee: Rs. 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) (plus GST @ 18%)
- For SC/ ST/ PH, Female & the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies: Nil
Selection Process :
- Written Test, performance in Group Discussion and Interview and medical exam. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
- Document Verification.
GIC AM Scale 1 Recruitment 2021 Highlights, Dates and Links
| GIC Officer Scale I Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Jobs Details, Important Date & Direct Link
|Department||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of Posts||Officer Scale I Assistant Manage (Finance/ CA, General, Legal and Insurance)|
|No. of Vacancies||44 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Form|
|Online Form and Exam Date
|Starting Date||11 March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29 March 2021|
|Exam Date||29 August 2021|
|Admit Card Date||Released|
||Download – Call Letter|
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
||Latest Jobs || Admit Card || Results|