CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 ApprenticeShip 142 posts Online Form : Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) has issued the latest notification for the CPCL recruitment 2020 of Apprentice Vacancy at 142 posts. Check here the CPCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Full Details. Also Stay here for CPCL Apprentice (Apprenticeship Trainee) Online Form Date Result Date, Shortlisted Merit List for Document Verification, Results and Final Selection List 2020 releasing latest update news.
CPCL Apprenticeship Jobs Notification 2020 : Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has invited online application for Apprentice posts @cpcl.co.in. Interested candidates can apply online at www.cpcl.co.in through the by 01 November 2020. In this article, we have shared below the details of the CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 including application process, selection and important dates. The Notification Pdf download and Apply Online link given below.
- Fitter : 13 Posts
- Welder : 09 Posts
- Electrician : 09 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 09 Posts
- Machinist : 05 Posts
- Turner : 05 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning : 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 04 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : 03 Posts
- Food Production (Genl.) : 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 10 C Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) : 10 Posts
- Accountant : 02 Posts
- Back Office Apprentice : 17 Posts
- Executive (Marketing) : 02 Posts
- Executive (Human Resource) : 08 Posts
- Executive (Computer Science) : 09 Posts
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) : 04 Posts
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders) : 03 Posts
- Holders) : 02 Posts
- Store Keeper (Fresher Apprentice) : 05 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice) : 05 Posts
- Total Trade Apprentice : 142 Posts
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend as mentioned below:
- For Trade Code 1 to 12 –Rs. 8,050/-
- For Trade Code 13 to 20 –Rs. 9,000/-
- For Trade Code 21 & 22 –Rs. 7,000/-
- For Trade Code 23 & 24 –Rs. 3,500/-for first three months (during Basic Training) and Rs. 7,000/-for next twelve months (on the Job Training)
- Fitter/Welder/Electrician/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Machinist/Turner/Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Instrument Mechanic/Draughtsman (Civil)/Draughtsman (Mechanical)/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/Food Production (Genl.) : Passed 10th and ITI Certificate.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)/Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) : Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Accountant : Passed B.Com.
- Back Office Apprentice : Passed any Graduation (Non-Engineering).
- Executive (Marketing): MBA (Marketing)/Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full-time Course)
- Executive (Human Resource): MBA (HR)/MSW/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full-time Course).
- Executive (Computer Science) : MCA (3 years full-time Course).
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) – CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders) : Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Office Assistant”.
- Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders): Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Warehouse Executive.
- Store Keeper (Fresher Apprentice), Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice): 12th passed.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.10.2020.
Selection Process :
The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree. In case more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the candidates in their 10thstandard shall be considered. In case the 10thstandard marks are also found to be equal then the senior most candidates, based on the date of birth, shall be considered for selection. The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the short listed candidates and their medically fitness.
|CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Important Date and Direct Link|
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL)
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||142 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Online Application Form and Interview Date
|Starting Date||18 October 2020|
|Last Date||1 Novmber 2020|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|