Central Railway Apprentice Admit Card 2022 Cut of Merit List & Admit Card : Cectral Railway Latest Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 2422 Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Released @ www.rrccr.com. Check here Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date & Advertisement Pdf . Also stay here for Central Railway Apprentice Interview Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Central Railway Apprentice Apply Form 2022 : Central Railway invites applications for filling up 2422 Vacancies of Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply for Central Railway Apprentice vacancy 2022 through the official website – www.rrccr.com From 17th January 2022 to 16th February 2022. The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
Central Railway Apprentice 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Mumbai Cluster (MMCT) : 1659 Posts
- Bhusawal Cluster : 418 Posts
- Pune Cluster : 152 Posts
- Nagpur Cluster : 114 Posts
- Solapur Cluster : 79 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- The Candidates as per Official Notification.
Age Limit : (age as on 17-1-2022)
- Minimum : 15 Years
- Maximum : 24 Years
- Kindly refer to the Official Notification.
Education Qualification :
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Kindly refer to the Official Notification below for detailed Educational Qualifications.
- Non-Refundable – Rs. 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be on the basis of a merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of a simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
|Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||2422 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Form|
|Start Date||17th January 2022|
|Last Date||16th February 2022|
| Admit Card
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|