BSF Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 SI Group B Combatised Bharti Exam Date and Call Letter Pdf Download : Border Security Force (BSF) has released a Notification for the recruitment of 90 Inspector, Sub Inspector (Works), Junior Engineer / Sub Inspector (Electrical) Vacancy 2022 in Engineering Set up Border Security Force. Released @ www.bsf.gov.in. Check here BSF Group B Recruitment 2022 full details i.e. vacancy, salary, qualification, age limit, application fee, online form last date and Download Exam Pattern Syllabus & Advertisement Pdf. Also stay here for BSF Sub Inspector Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, and Final Merit List 2022 releasing latest update news.
Border Security Force Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
BSF SI Recruitment Online Form 2022 : Border Security Force (BSF) invites applications for filling up 90 Vacancies of Inspector, Sub Inspector (Works), Junior Engineer / Sub Inspector (Electrical) Posts. Interested candidates highly recommended to apply online for BSF SI Group B 2022 through the official website – www.bsf.gov.in From 16th April 2022 to 8th June 2022. The Detailed Notification and online application link is given below on the page.
BSF Sub Inspector 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
Details of Vacancy :
- Inspector : 01 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Works) : 57 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical) : 32 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale :
- Inspector : Pay Matrix Level- 7, Rs. 44900-142400/-.
- Sub Inspector (SI) : Pay Matrix Level- 6, Rs. 35400-112400/-.
Age Limit : (as on 30th May 2022)
Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years.
Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
Education Qualification :
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University or Institution.
- Registered with Council of Architecture under Architects Act, 1972.
Sub Inspector (Works) :
- Pass Three Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical) :
- Pass Three Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ EX-Serviceman and Female Candidates : Nil.
Selection Process :
Phase- 1 :
- Written Examination.
Phase- 2 :
- Physical Standards Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Phase- 3 :
- Practical/ Trade Test.
|BSF Group B Recruitment 2022 – Important Date and Direct Link|
|Organisation||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Name of Posts||Inspector, Sub Inspector (Works), Junior Engineer / Sub Inspector (Electrical)|
|No. of Vacancies||90 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Application Form|
|Start Date||16th April 2022|
|Last Date||8th June 2022|
|Online Application Form
|Notification Pdf||Short Notice || Notification|
|More Updates||Jobs Notification | Admit Card | Results|
Leave a Reply